Reviews for Confessions of an Uchiha
I think this should be a multi-chapter! Hmmm.
I'm so happy. I can't there was a sequel for that chapter. Kyaaa! I love this!
Damn it i want to see sai's sketch. The interpretation of it in this chapter was amazing
Kyaaaa! Love this chapter!
This chapter was amazing! Kyaaa!
I love your characterization of mikoto in this chapter. I love her like this. Fugaku was so whipped. Hahahahaha.
Ah, this is nice. Sasuke was very kind in this chapter. Hmm. This reminds me of one of byakuya and rukia's fanfiction. Also about master/maid.
Aww. This chapter was so amazing. Sasuke was so sweet. I love it. I love him here.
Hahahahaha. This chapter was so cute! Hahaha
What the hell kakashi! Hahahahaha!
This chapter was sooo cute! Hahahaha
Kyaaaa! I can relate to this chapter. I suddenly remembered the days where i was playing forsaken world. I met a guy in the game and we sort of got into a relationship, though it didn't work out and all. My character was an elf reverend and his was a dwarf, an aoe hehehe a little bit like sasuke and sakura's characters, ne?
Don't tell me that the confession in this chapter was when they said 'aishteru' to each other. That's hardly a confession since they were already a couple before that...right?
Petite Noir chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
So cute! I need fluffy ss fic like this to add more sugar in my blood after reading so many angst ss fic.
Cassandra Echizen chapter 21 . 12/2/2015