Reviews for Confessions of an Uchiha
CloseToYou15 chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
such a lovely story... (sigh)
CloseToYou15 chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
so sweet and innocent at the same time
CloseToYou15 chapter 19 . 10/12/2013
this story is sooo good
LoLi15 chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Would you believe me if i told you i read this whole fic backwards? Hahaha..
AWESOME! ;)
LoLi15 chapter 18 . 8/13/2013
I LOVE THIS SONG!
And i can't help but crack up at the dancing part. Just imagining the 6 dancing especially Shikamaru...Gawd! My tummy can't take it no more. ;D
LoLi15 chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
TToTT
Gawd! That surely broke my heart :(
LoLi15 chapter 21 . 8/13/2013
I love this chapter.
Its very small but sweet and its complete. :)
Its a great short love story!

P.S. Now before you kill your cousin, give him/her my gratitude for being able to coax you to write this piece.
A Midsummer chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
How nostalgic. I've spent summers as a child watching my cousin and the regulars of my uncle's computer shop play Ragnarok. I once played it myself, Hunter and Assassin Cross being my favorite. They even helped me from the registration, leveling and catching a pet. Good memories.

It was quite the trend to marry off each other, mostly real life couples though. At least that is what I think. Some guys use female characters and swindle male characters.

So SS with my favorite MMORPG? Count me in. Especially cute though. You're real lucky Sasuke, she waited for you. If she is that sought out, there is a high possibility she would have accepted one proposal out of spite and resignation. And stop leaving her, you tsundere.
Magician Maiden chapter 21 . 6/2/2013
This is my favorite chapter out of all of them. I love the storyline and how it all plays out.
sasusaku3623649 chapter 21 . 5/26/2013
I love all of them please hurry with the next one!
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 20 . 3/10/2013
Ah shit! Did I call this story love month? I apalogize! I was reading love month right before this, so I got mixed up!

Forgive me?

I really do love this story.

And by the way, did something happen? You haven't updated neither Ai no Tsubasa AND this for almost 3 years! Are you okay?
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 19 . 3/10/2013
...SHIT, HE DIED! Damn it...this is my second time reading love month, and though I don't remember reading much of it, your writing gets to me every time.

If you write a book, let me know so I can be the first to buy it. For reals. What ever you'd write would be a best-seller.
SkeleTonQueeN06 chapter 21 . 2/23/2013
aww... :)
Guest chapter 19 . 12/17/2012
Oh my gosh... I almost cried at that!
liekanime chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Aw this chapter was soo sweet and cute.
1,092 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »