Reviews for The Final Week of Uchiha Sasuke
inuyasha16451 chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Omg. Please please come back and update this awesome story soon.
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
The premise is awesome, what happened to the story though lol? I like Naruto's note to stop scowling and how it made Sasuke smile that was cute. Thanks for writing.
kiacal chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Theasus chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
It's beeeeeeeeeeeeen...4 years?...at kleast?...i doubt your still in the hospital...UPDATE T HIS DAMN THING! THIS IS AN INTERESTING ONE! I SWEAR!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Continue!
redzaffara chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
i will luv this ff very much if u can complete it soon.. pliz!compete it k _
FtMAiden chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
*crying* no sasuke! don't die! (MOAR!)
zeppelin13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Please update! ]
miz chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Would love to see more soon!
Yuukka chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Oh Gods... *gasp* Is his going to be updated?Tell me it is!

Thanks for the beginning.

Best wishes,

Yuuka.
FlashDrive chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
_ OMFG! I LOVE THIS! So exciting! I am really looking forward to this story. I wanna see how you manage to NOT make this a tragedy! Ooh, PLEASE update soon! XD
xinfinity chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Sasuke has only one week to live?...that sucks XD wonder what he would do with that week -

keep up the great work

~llimecandy
Yumehito chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Oho, I love this too! (: Please update soon! *O*

I always find it amazing that you barely have grammatic errors. Haha. XD That's good! (:
thepeckishvegetable chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
*Le gasp!* I know I hould be rviewing on the story,but are you ok? WHy are you in the hospital ne?

I hope you feel better! If you don't feel well enough to update don't! I'm justgaldthat you do! Well keep up the good work, and much love! I appreciate all teh effort you put ointo the storoy mind you your condition!

I hope you feel better! Pleae update! I dont ant you to be hat though! Wel I hope to hear from you soon!

Much love and care! Sincerely one of your faithful reviewers!

As always,

-The Fire

P.S FEL BETTER!_
ravemastaj chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
One week? I thought Sasuke wanted to die...fricken idiot...

-sighs-

Sasuke:NO! I CAN'T DIE! I'M, LIKE, THE MAIN CHARACTER!

Naruto:No, I am, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to die in the series. I mean, can you imagine ME running a town? I'd need so many advisors, I'd be a weak ruler...