Reviews for Blood Ties
please post more
Auryi chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
Great start
DramioneLurver chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
LOL! LOVED the Vaughn eyebrow move! And really, Jack and Irina should've known that their super intelligent CIA agent of a daughter would find out what was going on. Can't wait for the family reunion!
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Aw! I so wish this had happened. I've been a fan of Alias from the beginning, but I've never read the fanfic before. I like it! I always loved those Jack/Irina moments on the show. Shame JJA made her all Rambaldi-obessessed and actual bad guy. I so wanted her to be good in the long run. That's why I pretend the last two seasons don't exist. LOL. Anyhow, nice first chapter.
alias fan chapter 5 . 3/14/2007
your story is cool please update soonish. i like the way you have softened irina's character. its always good to see charcters from a different light as none of these characters have just one side. it definietly shows them as more human. its a good constrast and you have meshed your story in with the alias world old is the girl anna the final sister? she seems to be doing alot for such a small child. well done keep going.
bee 3 chapter 4 . 2/5/2007
i'm liking this story. can't wait to see what happens next. please update soon.
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 4 . 2/1/2007
great job! when are sydney and vaughn coming into this story? plz update soon!
bluemoon86 chapter 3 . 1/24/2007
Really great story, I really hope you plan to finish it. I hate it when an author abandons a story before it's done
sherri chapter 3 . 1/10/2007
I have never reviewed any before so I don't know if I am doing this right. I am really enjoying story so far. Please continue
Forsaken Goddess chapter 2 . 1/4/2007
Good start. Just a few things though:

Sidney is supposed to be spelled as Sydney.

And Yelena (or Elena, depending on who you talk to. Lena Olin pronounced it Yelena in Search and Rescue) was killed in Sevogda not Moscow in Before The Flood.

Once you correct those errors this would be a cool story. I hated that both Jack and Irina died in the Finale.
cowgirl123 chapter 3 . 1/1/2007
i love it

please update soon

this is a very good story
Eyghon chapter 2 . 12/26/2006
Awesome! Can't wait for them to meet!