Reviews for Code Lyoko Episode 119X: Birth of a New Threat ReD
Miki Phantomhive chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Sailor Sedna chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
This is gonna be weird. Xana's son the bad guy. And I'm already pretty attached to Dante.
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Not just two series but I have my works in Daria FF to. But I should be able to manage it just means longer waits between chapters.

Yeah, the original ending was pretty rushed, and the way they just got so lucky didn't seem right. They have all this bad luck then something goes ther way? I don't think so. My only problem was How To Revive the Students Xana killed(I'm still calling him Xana even thoug he killed Xana) so I had Sanne try a super return but it wasn't as super as the last one. Another reason I decided to write was I have ideas for major attacks except Xana isn't major in Code Xana. I figured if he couldn't do that attacks then I'd go back and start this one up again so he could do the attacks. Now I just have to keep myself from mixing the two. "Yumi turned to Ark, Shut up Skitz! Make me Jeremie" Lol.

Next Episode...

Code Lyoko Episode 120: Super Breakout!(Yes the video game inpires this name)
Transfigurator chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
This isn't a regular chapter so I'll make only qoick check.

This version is darker then the original chapter 119. I can almost feel the danger that Xana's son represents.

This chapter would be bad as an ending but it's a grate prelude to the continuation. However I can understand that it will be hard to writing two series at the same time.

Anyway, I wait for the next CL chapter/episode whichever it will be.

See ya.
GuyverZero chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
it didn't take long for ya to return to this fic series. good to see it back i kinda missed it. good luck with the next one.

Sithking Zero chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
While I did think that the other version was rather anticlimactic, I must say, I like how "Alternate Dante" actually killed XANA.