Reviews for Cutting Ties
Lamorak Korving chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
I somehow thought that Ranma would let Akane know how he felt, and I'm glad I wasn't wrong, because Akane is a total bitch who thinks the world should revolve around her, but as any sane person knows, the real world isn't like that.
Lamorak Korving chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Hmmm...this is an interesting development. So in a past life Ranma was Toraneko, Sailor Terra. It's nice to know that Haruka, Michiru and Hotaru are defending the now-female Ranma Saotome, even if she make Setsuna Meiou nervous. But who's Ranek?
Lamorak Korving chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
It's nice to see Ranma Saotome protected by Sailors Pluto, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune, rather than Akane, Nabiki, Soun, Genma and Nodoka. In fact, I look forward to seeing Nodoka get her just desserts, but who or what is Ranek?
Lamorak Korving chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I always thought Ryoga Hibiki was a psychopath like Akane Tendo, adulteress supreme, and
now I have my proof. Thank God Sailor Pluto blasted Ryoga with a Dead Scream. If Genma,
Nodoka, Soun, Akane or Nabiki, let alone Ranma's rivals or ex-fiancées try to cause trouble for
Ranma, I have no doubt that they will find themselves pitted against VERY powerful opponents.
the Original Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
I hate to break it to you, but I'm fairly sure Toraneko means "attack cat" and not wildcat, though there may be some debate. I don't think there is a Japanese word for wildcat, and the closest I can think of would be "neko no ran" or some variation thereof. Personally, I prefer Raneko just because there's no better way to put it, but meh. It's your fic. Since you seem to be mixing up English and Japanese names anyway, you might want to just go with Wildcat and not worry about translations. I speak English first and foremost, so I could be wrong. I'm just going on remedial lessons.

Other than that, this fic's pretty good. I don't usually care for fuku-fics, but a change of pace is welcome every now and again and yours isn't bad. The OOC is forgiven since artistic license covers up my bitchfits, so knock yourself out. You'll not hear a word out of me if you've already gotten to the point of corrupting sweet, innocent Kasumi. Do please update.
tacaloking chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
i love this story you did a really good job writing this please make more chapters
god of all chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Wolfman-053 chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
Whoa... Happosai actually gives a rat's rear about Ranma...
CopyZero chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
Great story, I really hope that you will continue it or at least make a rewrite of it.
Kapola Nuva chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
I beg you to continue. please don't let this story die!
potter phoenix 1 chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
really good story but could use more chapters you pretty much left us open to any thing
Asgeras chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
Okay, I want to note a few things before I start on this review. One of the main points I would like to make is that cliches aren't as horrible as some reviewers make them out to be. For instance, it's rather cliche for the good guy to eventually win. Does that make it bad? No. It's all dependent on how the various ideas and cliches are used/presented. Thus, Ranma being Sailor Terra isn't necessarily a bad point, in my opinion. This is especially true since you seem to have fleshed out Taraneko's background fairly well so far.

Before I go any further, I would like to point out that I like your fic, and hope that you continue it. Soon.

Does your fic have room for improvement? Yes. Of course. As other's have pointed out, your Tendo reunion was a little on the lackluster side of things. It's almost like you want to bring out the worst aspects of all of the Ranma characters, without showing any of their good sides. One of the most prominent examples in your fic was Kasumi. I won't argue that she might not have a little bit of a darker side, but to "blow up" (Kasumi-style, mind you) at Ranma, while leaving her other house guest alone wouldn't be likely. If anything, Kasumi seems like the type to bottle it all up until she breaks and goes on a killer rampage...but I digress :P

Your grammar could use improvement, but I've noticed definite improvement as the fic moved along. There are definitely some other aspects that were a mite on the poor side, but those would be best pointed out on an individual basis.

All-in-all, as I've said before, I really hope to see this fic continued soon. One of the reasons I, like many other Ranma fans, enjoy a good Ranma/Sailor Moon xover is because Ranma simply deserves a better fate than the one alloted to her in Ranma 1/2. Is he/she perfect? Not even close, but Ranma has a good heart. I like to think that Ranma has a lifetime of good Karma heading his/her way by the time canonical Ranma finishes.

Thanks for what you've written so far!
Chinangel chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
well the beginning is a LEETLE cliche, at least Ranma's interaction with the Tendo's are. But at least the Senshi aren't blindly accepting Ranma. Though did you have to use Terra?

this fic could be either extremely original or not, we will see won't we? I will be watching this fic closely to see how it pans out.
masaki yang yi1 chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
This is a great fukufic and I would love to see more of this story. Well done,hope to read the next chapter soon.
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 4 . 5/27/2007
Not enough chappies... must have more...