Reviews for Last Name Basis
TrueLoveIsHardToFind chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
this was absolutely cute and adorable! loved it, every word and letter of it!
CheshireCat23 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Did Pansy live him? I can't cay that I like Pansy but it's never noce to have your husband cheating on you.
DecoyDream chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Aww! This fanfic is very cute :) Love it (okay, more specifically, DRACO haha) alot!
iloveebfanfics chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
ehh? i dont get the last part, run?
kyri05 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
loved the story!

i think this is the one you were talking about?

Drunk and Disorderly by ashleyfanfic

and you can find it at ?sid1760
LoveableGee18 chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
this is truly the BEST story i have EVER read. i just love it to death. after i read this, i just don't want to read anything else. i'm just so in love with it. in the begining of the story, i wasn't really hooked because i didn't get what was going on, but i just clicked into it. i want to read more from you.

bigest fan,

gee

PS i don't know anything about the story you want to know the name of, sorry. but i love your story the best
lyssa-kissa chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
aw this was sweet story. i loved it.
WannaBea chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Hi there! I loved this fic! Really well written...ya it was really good. I read that story, but I'm sorry, I can't remember the name of the author or the title...anyways, I agree with you it's a great story (like yours ;) and I mean it...)
oncloud8 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
OH. MY. GOSH. That was amazing. I love these kinds of stories. This is so sweet. It's going straight to my C2. I'm such a sap. *sigh*

evilsarcasmreincarnated
ArabianHermione chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
'Mazin story

please update

Oh and if you want I have this new fanfic called Hermione Granger and the Preposterous Prophecy if you'd like to check it out its a DMHG as well. So anyways is this a oneshot? Or is there going to be more excitement?
brokenblackangel chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Cute story...

I know just what story you mean, but I can't remember the author...

If I find it, I'll let you know... )
WritersBlock17 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
I think you shuld continue this fic, or make another one close to it, I love the way you make it, truely, keep writing!
Sienna61 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Nicely done :D

I don't know what the story is, but if you find out, let me know okay?

Great job xx
Markitdownb4itsstruck chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
May I say this was awesome? IT WAS! it was so well thought out and everything. I am astounded by the fact that you got so much info into this one chappie. MY GOODNESS CONTINUE I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT