Reviews for Numb

Thanks for writing.
Ice-Cold-Bunni chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Absolutely wonderful! THe song matches it pperfectly! XD
dingdong123 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
That was a very cool fic, perfectly done. Say, just a sugestion, you think you can make a AxS song fic with the song 'Your Sweet 6' by HIM?
Neonlights chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
thats pretty awesome. i like how Alucard came for her in the end... sweet.
marajade963 chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
I thought this was really well done. You've matched the song to your story really well I think. I hope your teacher gives you a good mark for this. Loved reading this, especially when I re-read it with the song playing. Great.

On a side note I can tell you don't come from England. "her bangs no longer shrouding her face" stood out for me making me promptly wonder if you're an American or not. We'd have said fringe instead of bangs. Doesn't make your story rubbish or any thing, just something I noticed.
MorgyBlack chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Just like with each and everyone of your stories, I everutime fell in love with your writing style. And plus NUMB is one of my overall linkin park's favourite songs.

Keep on writing such good stories, for I will keep on reading them :)

Have a merry christmas and a happy new year! _
Inkfamy chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
This was very, VERY good. The song was excellent for the fic. Linkin Park's good, I like them. I'm not sure Seras would be like this right now, but in a few years from when she was turned, I can see her like this. Iccle broken Seras. *grin* Nice one. Good Job.

- "So let's cut to the chase. Start Begging."

Failed Redemption.
Greece chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
I loved it and I'm happy that you made Alucard being useless for her sake. He cannot save her from her vampire nature, he cannot kill her to end her angony, he can do nothing for her, but watch. Seras has still the same morals as a vampire. Very nice ending!