Reviews for Our First Christams
sallyferrell chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
This was great! Their first time to communicate without words. BTW, I loved "Old Yeller"! :)
LovinFace chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I love pre-series stories about the guys. This was great...their first "psychic" unspoken plan. And I loved this line "It was then I knew even after six short months as partner's I'd give my life for his."

Loved it, loved it, loved it.
Shawne 'til dawn chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Aloha Karen,

Aw . .loved this story . . the guy's first Christmas together. I just loved how you described that whole scene of their first nonverbal communication with one another . . .this ability is so crucial to their survival on the streets and I thought it was so clever that you put this into the story. Well done my friend. I also love how Hutch still didn't like Christmas, but got Curly a gift anyway. Now I am sitting here still wondering what Starsky gave to his buddy . . . my mind is racing . . LOL!

Thanks for this wonderful holiday treat.

Much love and light . . .shawne
Elivalero chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Oops! I hadn't posted any review yet on this great story!

I love it. Especially that connection among the guys from the very beginning of their partnership.

Great work. As usual in you.
Ukkie chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Hi Karen,what did Starsky give Hutch?I 'd really like to the story and I liked the "silent talking"very much!Christmas stories,I love them!

Nelleke
Creedo chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
That was a great read...I loved their first touch of comminucation without speaking and how you explained how their friendship started and deepend...thanks for this holiday gem, I really enjoyed it. Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight...

Delia
Starsky's Strut chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Cute glimpse into their first Christmas. *G* An enjoyable read.

Even from the beginning Hutch is a Christmas hater. I wonder why? I know you mention that he doesn't like the capitalist side, but what brought that on?

Loved how you worked in their 'first silent communication' when they see the bad guy. Nicely played.

Now I'm wondering what Starsky got Hutch for that first Christmas? His first ant farm? Here's an idea - wouldn't it be cute if every year -since that very first time, Starsky always gets Hutch an ant farm? *G*

Thanks for this fine Christmast tale!

Strut