Reviews for Let Thou Be Punish
98989898981 chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
more please, it's a good story, will Ed save him? Or will he fall for Envy? *flails* Write more so I can know!
98989898981 chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
Amazing.
Purishirakun chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
go on please!
ami chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
hey, i haven't read this story in a while, but i'm really glad to see that it's still going. i'm really curious to see what will happen, how envy will manipulate roy, it's actually really creeping me out.
NeverRoses chapter 4 . 2/27/2009
Oh, wow! this is really a great story so far. PLEASE continue it.
One-Eyed Zoro chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
Update please! Are Roy's old friends gonna see him? They should. Is he going to the hospital? I mean, he's not in good shape...(but I like itXD) ANGST AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
firedragongirl chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
Dammit, I don't know what to feel at the moment. I mean, I'm glad that Envy got him out of that hell-hole, but now I'm just kind of like... This is like another kind of torture to him. And oh my gosh, Co- Mustang was thinking about Edward back at the lab when... yeah. _ Damn, Envy... I swear, I thought he was going to kill Mustang right then and there after that name escaped his lips. XD He's going to make Co- Mustang kill his friends, isn't he? Damn. DX But I almost started crying when Co- Dammit. When Mustang used Hughes' name in vain. D Dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit! Hughes died for you! Don't hate him for it! Dammit! Please update soon! XD;
Classical-Shit chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
o.o...wow...THIS IS SO INTRESTING! why! well i dont know...i guess..cause its roy...and envy...and sooner to be ed...hm..I THINK I JUST LIKE THE ACTION OR SOMTHING! i dont know what i like in it o.o..well good luck writing the next chapter PLEASE DO WRITE IT!

Ryuu
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
OOH! ME LIKES! Please Update Soon!
Tessa Marlene chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I liked this beggining. I didn't want there to be action and the thick angst and torture scenes totally made up for it. You write angst really well. Looking forward to reading the next chapter when I have time.
Hina89 chapter 4 . 11/27/2007
Aww I love this! Theres not much these kinds of stories! CONTINUE PLEAASEE! *Puppyeyes*
msberry chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
Very interesting story!
Shinn Asuka- Destiny's Warrior chapter 4 . 7/15/2007
Oh heehee very evil of Envy!

Hope you update soon!

~Ryopon~
Sith Jesto chapter 4 . 7/14/2007
Good chapter I really love your story hope you will update it more freqvently.
Shadow Fox's dreams chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
the story was so cool, please continu this. I am dying to read more, you are brilliant, a genious. Please update