Reviews for Colors of Life and Death, Book 2: Truth in Dreams
This was good
Guest chapter 46 . 11/21/2016
The ending was amazing!
jackalope33 chapter 46 . 11/15/2016
hey song. i know its been a few years since this had been completed and all but i still wanted to drop a review here.

back when i found COLAD was around the time when tobi was healed by tsunade, back then i honestly enjoyed the fic and often checked whether the next chapter had come out (this was before i realized the awesome button called "follow") but after a few months i get bored and just kept the link on my phone. now, a few years (i think... time gets blurry when everyday is just school, fic, sleep repeat) later i came back. i reread the whole story from book one just to refresh my memory yet still enjoyed it all the same.

i think that this fic shows us that even if a story doesnt have long chaps, it can still be great! i think my fav part was probably when naruto first discovered his suigikon and was waving his hands around. (i just imagined him having a expression of amazement while his eyes just looked on ahead- not seeing anything just waving his arms about while his mouth was open with drool coming out). anyways... there was more that i wanted to say but i could never remember them when i type a review -.-

also regarding your book... i really want to read it! i'm sooo going to ask for it when i next go to a book store! also... am i interpreting it wrong or is it a trilogy?
anyways, if you could send me an advertisement or how you want to phrase it with the links and stuff, i could post it on my facebook page (not many visit it, but better than nothing right?) if the link wont work on fanfiction pm then just ask and i'll send you my personal email.

i think that was all i wanted to say... so yeah, send me a pm- i like chatting . (behind the computer anyways... i dont like talking to people i dont know in real life... for some reason)

ps: i noticed you took the links to the audio version and art galleries down from your profile.. personally i think you should keep it up. it might not be complete, but hey! i think that it should be kept up for people to enjoy- no matter how few!
Guest chapter 36 . 8/18/2016
Kishimodo should read this and make it into the naruto or naruto shippuden series. This is REALLY good.
Rogue Survivor chapter 2 . 7/12/2016
This is shaping up to be the shortest FanFic ever
dominika chapter 46 . 2/28/2016
Thank you very much for keeping your word and sticking with the story despite all the troubles you had. The story was amazing. The ending was quite rushed but i can't really blake you for that after such a long time of writing it. I might check out your original novel too, the description sounds interesting. Hope everything is going well for you.
ookaminoarashi chapter 46 . 12/7/2015
I. Love. This. Story. And the one before it. I can honestly say you are one of my favorite authors on this site.
IHasTehYoloSweg chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
I always get the Sasu and Saku confused so I was like "Lee and Sasuke? Never seen that one before."
Max chapter 46 . 10/10/2015
this was a amazing read but it kinda seemed rushed at the end. i mean if you go through all the trouble of making something this awesome than shouldn't you put the most work into the end. i was left kinda feeling empty after i finished it. like there should have been more or something was missing. not! to criticize your work i'm positive you worked very hard on it. it just i felt like i was skimming a book and not actually seeing any details.

thanks for putting a lot of work into this it was amazing.
max chapter 41 . 10/9/2015
that bastard i cant believe someone could do something like that. cheating pervert. please be OK life can alwas get better remember that
SageModeSasuke chapter 42 . 9/27/2015
If you haven't finished reading Naruto now... FINISH IT! Hint... SPOILERS... NARUHINA IS CANON!
SageModeSasuke chapter 41 . 9/27/2015
Keep your head up. Don't give up hope.
SageModeSasuke chapter 25 . 9/27/2015
Your Narutard card has been reinstated with all rights and privileges. It has also been upgraded from A rank to S rank. Well done Songbird21-sama.
SageModeSasuke chapter 11 . 9/27/2015
You cruel sadistic sum of a gun! Your Narutotard card is officially revoked!
Snaketh chapter 46 . 9/26/2015
Hey I just read both books over the span of the last few days. Your story was great I really liked it. Its unfortunate that you let it slip with the last 5 chapters... it almost feels like you gave up on it but life happens I understand. I dont mean any of it as a insult just giving my feedback is all. I still think both books were awesome cept for the ending. thank you for a great fic!
2,854 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »