|Reviews for Colors of Life and Death, Book 2: Truth in Dreams|
| Tom Vilchez chapter 46 . 12/13/2022
Tenten? Lololol. Gfkysasap
| Guest chapter 15 . 7/14/2021
How the hell is there a HYUUGA joining that needs glasses?
| Guest chapter 46 . 7/14/2021
i just read it and it’s truly a beautiful story
| Lee's Legacy chapter 46 . 1/2/2021
I’m not even gonna try to lie, I really liked this one. While I do feel you dropped the ball a little towards the end, I get why and it still feels complete even if it’s a little rushed. The progression of the relationships felt natural, and your characterization was pretty spot on for the majority of the time. A lot of the time when you see someone writing a fanfic that diverges from canon like yours did, they tend to fall apart and miss important plots that should’ve been addressed. Yours didn’t really do that at all. You had complete plot points and wrapped most everything up nicely. I do wish you could’ve had the same motivation at the end that you started with, but like I said, I get it: life happens and sometimes it sucks. All in all, I give this one a solid 8.5/10.
| UltimateGenius chapter 26 . 5/14/2020
Ahh so you did it this way
I m not gonna kill Itachi now (he is already dead XD)
But again I hope Sasuke's doesn't get more fucked up
| UltimateGenius chapter 25 . 5/14/2020
Nice chapter loved the fight scenes
But again Sasuke shows himself as a ass
Yes he will take time to over come that revenge.
But let me tell you one thing
If in the future Itachi abruptly turns out to be good
I m going murder him
Sasuke won't get his chance
| UltimateGenius chapter 10 . 5/13/2020
So sweet ending I love it
I absolutely love it
| issa kamaara chapter 46 . 9/9/2019
amazing utterly amazing i started reading this from a couple of weeks ago and i couldnt stop.
| renegade chapter 46 . 8/27/2019
wow you are truly enlightened
| Cal Poly chapter 46 . 8/20/2019
Not sure if you're still reading these reviews 4 years later, but I wanted to thank you for an awesome read. I thoroughly enjoyed reading colad, and especially enjoyed watching the writing get better chapter to chapter. I'm sorry about what happened with your husband. I hope all is well now in your life and I'd love to hear an update on how you're doing. Cheers.
| tmntlover2013 chapter 46 . 3/24/2019
Great job on the story, it was good
| Guest chapter 41 . 9/6/2018
I know its a bit late but I hope your life gets better
| Karuyuki chapter 46 . 1/16/2018
I really enjoyed this book.. It was quite thrilling and I'm happy with the end result with your hard & inspiring work.
| E.Richtofen chapter 46 . 7/8/2017
This was a heck of a read, the entire story was great, and I really loved the happy endings in both book. I want to start off by saying that this sequel was great, it built off the first book in all the right ways, from the other ships such as SasuTen to the fight scenes. The itachi death scene much earlier in the this book, was amazing. Most of the characters themselves were great and felt like themselves, with the exception of course, of the main changes to the story that diverted it from canon. Near the end, you made some pretty significant changes from the canon, it really did become its own AU. Some of those changes I liked, some I didn't.
• Tobi, his character in this was great, Obito just didn't sit quite right with me.
• Akatsuki Power, they are powerful ninjas, but do not have godly powers.
• The whole Rinnegan thing was okay, but I admit I didn't like it much either.
• Dragons was a great addition to the story, I actually loved the background info about their clan and their connections to the Namikaze.
• Niji Chakra, the whole concept behind it, its power, and the blood limit were all very unique. Normally, Naruto having a blood limit would make the fanfic a bit unappealing, but the way you set it up was great.
• Sasuke, I always disliked how the entire Naruto story (specifically Shippuden) revolved around saving Sasuke, it felt like a waste.
• Namikaze Revival, I would say it was well worth it adding Tomoyo (I might have butchered her name) as Naruto's family.
• Tsunade, it feels like she was always motherly to him, I'm a bit surprised she didn't adopt him in canon.
I didn't like:
• Oturan, hearing them making clones was cool, but I didn't really care to see a clone themselves. Though having the clone become Naruto's brother did help me accept him.
• Pein, I would have hoped to see Pein be one of the biggest challenges Naruto has ever faced, but it just didn't feel like that in the story. I also did prefer the canon Pein, his drive for peace (even though its misguided) and the battle that took place between him and Naruto was amazing in canon. Though this is one of the only things that I didn't like, and I felt that it was because it was rushed (which is understandable, seeing as what was happening in your personal life).
That's all I didn't like, the ending of course could have been better, if wasn't rushed, but honestly I would rather have a completed story than one that stopped in the end. The ending itself was still solid though, you closed everything off, you finished off the NaruHina relationship and everything was left in a positive note. Plus, I'm not in anyway disappointed with it being rushed, any other author would have stopped the series if they were in your position, so I thank you for completing it. Happy endings, non-perverted NaruHina relationships, character personalities being intact, and a good amount of light-hearted moments is all I really asked for in many fanfics and you hit and exceeded each of those categories. Thanks for the great read.
On a final note, hope life is getting better, and maybe one day you will write another NaruHin story, though it will be tough to beat this one (its one of the best (if not the best) fanfics out there).
| E.Richtofen chapter 26 . 7/8/2017
This is exactly how I would want Itachi's death to be shown, there is so much more emotion to it. Sasuke being side by side with the rest of team 7, learning the truth (not through Madara, but Itachi himself), while his brother (Naruto) is there for him. I think I can never look at the original scene with the same feelings ever again, because the one portrayed here was just perfect.