Reviews for Colors of Life and Death, Book 2: Truth in Dreams
IHasTehYoloSweg chapter 1 . 11/16
I always get the Sasu and Saku confused so I was like "Lee and Sasuke? Never seen that one before."
Max chapter 46 . 10/10
this was a amazing read but it kinda seemed rushed at the end. i mean if you go through all the trouble of making something this awesome than shouldn't you put the most work into the end. i was left kinda feeling empty after i finished it. like there should have been more or something was missing. not! to criticize your work i'm positive you worked very hard on it. it just i felt like i was skimming a book and not actually seeing any details.

thanks for putting a lot of work into this it was amazing.
max chapter 41 . 10/9
that bastard i cant believe someone could do something like that. cheating pervert. please be OK life can alwas get better remember that
SageModeSasuke chapter 42 . 9/27
If you haven't finished reading Naruto now... FINISH IT! Hint... SPOILERS... NARUHINA IS CANON!
SageModeSasuke chapter 41 . 9/27
Keep your head up. Don't give up hope.
SageModeSasuke chapter 25 . 9/27
Your Narutard card has been reinstated with all rights and privileges. It has also been upgraded from A rank to S rank. Well done Songbird21-sama.
SageModeSasuke chapter 11 . 9/27
You cruel sadistic sum of a gun! Your Narutotard card is officially revoked!
Snaketh chapter 46 . 9/26
Hey I just read both books over the span of the last few days. Your story was great I really liked it. Its unfortunate that you let it slip with the last 5 chapters... it almost feels like you gave up on it but life happens I understand. I dont mean any of it as a insult just giving my feedback is all. I still think both books were awesome cept for the ending. thank you for a great fic!
SilverZero0 chapter 46 . 8/27
I only started reading COLAD from book 1 a little over a week ago (clearly a 20-year old reader who has no social life OTL) and I enjoyed reading this so much! It's been quite a roller coaster experience. The good, the bad, the weird...I enjoyed all of it! I'm glad you finished this story. _ I feel a bit sad I didn't find this story sooner, but I'm glad I got to read this wonderful story.

I'm sorry you had to go through such turmoil and chaos in your life. I'm glad that you're overcoming those experiences and moving on with your life. I hope that the days to come are bright and full of hope for you and your daughter.

I know you're not gonna write a book 3 for COLAD, but if you can, maybe you could write a one-shot epilogue that shows what happens with Sasuke, Sakura, and the others. I understand if you don't do so. If you do so, I'll gladly read it. _

I haven't got a look at your novel yet, but I'll check it out! I hope your novel sells well and wish for your success in the future. n_n
Ratchet2546 chapter 46 . 8/26
Loved it.
ZyiareHellsing chapter 46 . 8/25
Took me a week but I finished both books! Thanks for the great stories! !
Dartagnan chapter 46 . 8/23
Congratz, though I just read it for the first time about three days ago, it is an amazing work, and I, a fellow author, like reading works such as these. Your persistence is amazing to have completed this work, and I look forward to reading more works by you.
~ Ja Dart
shadowwolf656 chapter 46 . 8/21
you have my support either way new book or not. you are a hell of a writer i hope it gets you somewhere in life. i know its odd but if you need someone to talk to my email is shadowwolf656 at gmail dot com
davidt-nyc chapter 46 . 8/20
Hi Song!

Thank you so much for finishing this story! I've been reading since the beginning, but haven't for a long time and just read everything old and new in the past two days. :) I thoroughly enjoyed the journey and loved it from cover to cover.

Learning about the tragedies in your life was heartbreaking, but I'm so happy to see you get through all those and back on your feet. I can't imagine the pain you had to go through, but truly admire you for being able to write again.

I'll definitely be checking out the Supernatural fanfics and your book. Love reading your masterpieces, so feel free to hit me up whenever you need a beta reader!

Ja ne~
Rose Tiger chapter 46 . 8/17
After all of this time, its finally over. Thank you for a great story.
2,847 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »