Reviews for White Noise
Anime Yaoi Lover chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Aww, that's so cute!
Howls-Princess-loves-EdwardRoy chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I like that one! It's so cute.
Clorinda chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Spectacular and *good*. This was deep, intelligent, poignant and excellent.

It shows a side to the relationship that's mostly left to the imagination in the anime, as to how Juubei could still keep his vow of protection even when he's blind. For the first time, I'm reading about Kazuki holding up *his* side of the bargain.

The scene where Kazuki refuses to sit still was brilliantly played out.

For a mostly sensual story, it was quite, *quite* good. Limited almost entirely to Juubei's ears, it's nice to hear interpretations of normally soundless actions, like Kazuki licking his lips or walking barefoot on the floor

The last scene, where Kazuki's rattling things in the kitchen, was penetrating. I like the scattered adjectives you use: "jingles merrily" and "fond disgust" show heart-stabbing insight.

[... with Juubei’s improved hearing and a favorable cross breeze, he can track Kazuki’s movements two floors above to within a foot. Kazuki chuckles softly-Kazuki never used to make any sound when he laughed- and says they need to go out more to show off Juubei’s new party trick.]

Couldn't hold back the grin on that line.

Overall, I loved it.
aya harushino chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Kawaii. I love the notion of Kazuki annoying Juubei, haha.
Animegoil chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Wah! So cute! I loved the idea for it- it would be cute and exasperating to Juubei _ I could so see it all happen. Very nice descriptions... *loves*
Rook chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Very nice! You've taken an interesting premise and done a lovely little riff on it. I hope to see more of these two from you in the future.

Nitpick: your use of commas could stand to be more liberal; a few places you use sentence breaks that feel like they should be commas or semicolons.
Gami1x2 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
that was good, short but good