Reviews for Little Bleached Sunshine
phoenixreal chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Delish. Really. I love the dynamics.
DieRedPineapple chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Hilarious and so hot! Renji needed two month to figure out how to get Ichigo to speak again, he should have tried harder *snicker*. I don't know "Little Miss Sunshine" but for me it's well done.
Erisa Daelyn chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
That was kinda hillarious, good job!
SoraWolfXIII chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
XD I knew all the words except what and umm :Pgood story! I liked it. you should make another story or one-shot of RenIchi _
NeeChan92 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I love it
BonneNuit chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Love it!
alanofshadows chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Anou...That was so totally awsome!
StCC chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
XD I can see it now! "OMG, RENJI! WTF DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING TO ICHIGO? AND ICHIGO, WTF DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING LETTING HIM DO THAT TO YOU?"

ROFL! Poor Ichigo and Renji, everyone who heard is probably in a state of shock right now! LMAO!
sommar chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Ah, I liked it, a lot. More Renji/Ichigo fics! I always love it when the cuss and fight each other! Even more so when they end up in bed XD
ThePurplePanda chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
wow AMAZING!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
uh

this was AWFUL, I don't even know what to say
Vinillii chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Hehe.

Cute. In a smutty kinda way.

o0Inochi0o chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Teme is a rude why to say "you" and it also means "you bastard"

Baka was originally used mostly for Fool but in modern terms it is now used most for Stupid but still is used for fool
HunterKai chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
YES! I like this one! But about the emo thing... I beg to differ... I'm an emo and I'm not that gloomy. And there are even emos who are fucking perky. And there are a lot more emo girls than guys. Just a little FYI! _
ForeverWithering chapter 1 . 4/28/2007