Reviews for Spiderwebs
nightowl880 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I'm starting to run out of ways to say YOU ARE AMAZING. So, I'mma say I love you instead. I love you.
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Don't be tto hard on your portrayal of Sophie, I think she was quite alright. I was hoping she would have gotten caught up in the kiss at least and returned it, hehe When Howl goes into dramatics I just had to laugh!
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I definitely love the honesty in all of this. Everyone has doubts and this makes Howl and Sophie's marriage seem all the more realistic. It's very cute with just the right amount of humor-Howl Hatter, right, lol. Love the alliteration but it doesn't sound quite right, haha.

I also like the counting of hours after the wedding. It gives the readers a really good sense of how long it has been since the two got married. :DD And the last line in parenthesis is great! (Oh yeah, do they have silly string? Haha, I kept wondering if people actually use silly string in weddings and then I realized-hey, do they even have silly string? Oh well, it's still a nice detail.)

Very adorable overall. Girly Howl is still Howl, haha. xD Oh! I also really like how Sophie makes Howl pick up after himself and not just letting him get away with it all. :D Oh, and I agree-Howl and Sophie are amazing characters.
autumnangelwrites chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This is so adorable! I love it! :)

I personally love the way you portrayed Sophie. It shows her as the worrier she is! Howl, of course, is the overtheatrical goofball that makes him so lovable. All in all, I think it was wonderful! Good job.
St.st.stutter chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I've never been one for fluffy sort of one-shots.

... I've been converted, hallelujah. 8D
dimorphic chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Oh, that's so sweet! Of course Sophie would be anxious. She's so young after all, and Howl managed to slither out of things so majestically (slither and majestically being two words only Howl could bring together successfully).

It was a lovely, fluffy yet realistic scene. And the ending was absolutely brilliant.
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I actually think this is quite like Sophie. Find it very funny, and fluffy, in a way that just Sophie and Howl can be!
Kairou Watoshimi chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Aww... fluffy and I love love love the ending!
jblockk chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
so cute!
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
howl sure was girly. and the fluff was cute!
Be Kat chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Loved it! 16 hours after the wedding, they were ready to call it quits again... brilliant... :D
Dumbledores Girl chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Good! Fabulous... Bravo! A wonderful one-shot that totally canon's sophies prickly personality and Howls lovable annoyingness.
PadfootIncarnate chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
it's funny. yay for howl/sophie fluff!
Lulu chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
absolutely adorable. BRAVO!
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I liked the idea. it was really cute, although I didn't really like Sophie either. You are a good writer, there were no spelling or grammer mistakes, and all your thought were put across clearly.

KrisEleven~