Reviews for Debates and a Police Of a Different Kind
Halfpastdead001 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
tha was so funny
bredalot chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Ok, if Hodgins is saying that pirates are better than ninjas, I have to agree. But that's such a great debate for them to have that I don't even care that Zack disagrees. :D

I also like Brennan's "It was implied." I'm not sure why, but it just hit me as a particularly good line.
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Ya! Go ninjas!
goldpiece chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Buahahahahahaha Pirates vs. Ninjas, the eternal debate. Very cute there, Sam. Very cute indeed. I totally didn't see that last line coming, nor the part about making Booth and Cullen kiss. Very funny. Personally, I think ninjas are better than pirates, but I'm not going to be pulled into that debate.

Oh, and good luck on the challenge.
BonesRox896 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
omg that was funny!

Nimjas r better than pirates!

'specially cuz my gymnastics instructor says im a ninja. i dunno why but ninjas r still better!
siapom chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Only Hodgins and Zack would debate that topic. lol Nicely done. :)
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
GAWD! Don'tcha just LOVE mistletoe! And BOOTH and his wonderful ideas! LEAVING her weak in the knees! WooHOO! Was she NUTZ! Should of totally wrapped her arms around him and jumped his bones...but that's just ME! LOL! The arguement... TOO FUNNY...I gotta go with Ninjas-they're cleaner! LOL!

~G :D
freelancerbabe chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
lol! loved it! merry christmas
standing-in-the-doorway chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
i don't know what brennan is talking about - pirates vs. ninjas is a very significant debate! i tend to side with pirates.

and yay, bb kiss!
Krys33 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Greatest. Debate. EVER.

Ahem. Now, concerning the loverly B/B part of the story: well done. Even if I've already read a thousand and one mistletoe kiss stories. :) The pirate/ninja argument made your story stand out more.

rosyle chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
OMG. The ending was too funny!

A few of the message boards I post on have a huge pirate vs. ninja's debate going on, so when I read that, it literally made me laugh out loud. :)
Bella-mi-amore chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
this is really really cute. that last line is just precious
saturn567 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
haha, awesome job!
wolfmyjic chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Cute...loved the debate.

“Pirates are not better than ninjas!”

I have to say 'Yes they are!'

Diva0789 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
dudes! you should totally keep with this one! keep Writing!