Reviews for Winter Solstice
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
WOW. AWESOME. I AM SHAKING.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
WELL DAMN THAT WAS GREAT.
bubblesquirt chapter 3 . 7/29/2007
He was afraid of losing Sam and so he pushed harder. Pushed Sam farther away.

-Great explanation. Parents are always harder on one kid and they try to justify it. I know this from personal experience.

He reached out and drew Dean into a brief hug. He needed that connection. The waiting was slowly killing him.

-Aw, I love seeing John and Dean hug. I can just imagine them so distraught, standing in the waiting room, Dean wrapped in his Dad's arms. I love that you made them hug.

He could see by the mutinous expression on Dean’s face that he wanted to go in first but John over ruled him.

-Haha mutiny. And stupid ICU rules.

“I’m sorry to barge in but Caleb said you needed help. Something to do with The Arcane. He also said Sam was really sick. I always liked that kid. Is he okay?” JT was all sincere concern.

-Gasp! My mouth dropped. I did NOT see this coming. Go away!

Great story! And I wanted to say thanks for replying to all my reviews. I love leaving them, but I love when the writers acknowledge that I left them even more! Hope this makes your day! :)
bubblesquirt chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
Wow, that guy is freaking out. Why wouldn't he just turn Sam in? Bad bad guy!

Man, John and Dean got it easy when Mrs. Simpson gave them all that information. But that's good, otherwise they wouldn't get to Sam in time.

..They are going to get to Sam in time right? I gotta go find out!
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
“Sir?” It was incredible how much insolence could be injected into that one syllable. John felt his blood pressure begin to rise.

-Haha, that's teenagers for you.

“Tomorrow you’re getting your haircut,” John stated.

Sam had meekly allowed his father to touch his chin and brush the hair off of his face but the fact that the only comment his father could make over his black eye had to do with his hair hurt Sam to no end.

-Aw, that's so sad.

“I’m sorry. I heard you calling ‘Sammy’ and he doesn’t live here.” Sam set his book aside and looked up at his brother, flashing his dimples.

-Too cute.

Ok, I don't know why I haven't read this before but this is great so far! I'm really excited to see Dean and John's reactions to Sammy not being home.
KateCyrus chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
Just found this - great Sammy angst! And you really pummeled him - drugged, tied up, and freezing to death - you crammed some major limp Sam in there. Nice work!
sentarla chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
I liked this one. Sammy angst is the best.

thanks!
KatieLB chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
really good chapter... kindof wanted john to get a few good punches in before the taxi got the curtain call but its all good LOL great job
KatieLB chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
oh sammy sammy sammy... another really good chapter... really hope that john catches up with JT.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Don't know how i missed this one too... looks like you get to entertain me again today LOL...great beginning!
Freefall chapter 3 . 3/2/2007
Love it so much!
kokomocalifornia chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
great stuff!
Liliwen chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
Update soon please!
SweetJubilee chapter 3 . 12/26/2006
So good!

You are quite the researcher, aren't you?

Great job. And I love the 'Sam rescues the puppy' insider information. That was a sweet addition to your story.
geminigrl11 chapter 3 . 12/23/2006
Oh, Sammy . . . what are ordeal he has been through. You wrote him so well - the panic and confusion and the need for Dean that supercedes even his fears. And Dean steadfastly taking care of him - the one person who could pull Sam back from the brink.

JT met a fitting end, even though John would have taken great pleasure in doing the honors himself. Let's hope Dad learned a little bit more about his youngest that at least starts to close the growing chasm between them.

Excellent writing and a great limp!Sam fic! You've wet our whistles for even more (which I can safely say, knowing that another chapter fic is coming. :D).

Merry Christmas!