Reviews for Winter Solstice
Rachelly chapter 3 . 12/23/2006
Great job! Loved the angst of a sick Sammy, worried Dad and worried Dean! Glad Sammy's okay and that JT didn't get away with what he had done! Have a great Christmas! Looking forward to your next piece!
carocali chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
What a fabulous ending. I am so happy they found the Samcicle still alive. The tension was killing me, hoping they'd get there in time!

In typical Winchester fashion, they evaded another true emotional meltdown, but it was still nice to see John finally show some support to Dean and also to Sam by understanding that it wasn't his fault. Really nice build up through the ICU and beyond.

When JT arrived at the house, I could feel Sam's stress at the knowledge of who he was. And I was a little frightened by his 'pleasure' of the man's death. Creepy, but cool.

Wonderful job! This was a wonderful holiday present!

:D

Caroline
JJ Phoenix chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
There's so much to love here! First off, as much as I love fics about supernatural baddies, I seem to prefer the stories that have the boys going up against humans. I'm not sure why; maybe because the boys are out of their element but still manage to kick ass anyway. :) I thought JT was well done...I could feel his almost-remorse at having to offer Sam up, seeing as he actually did like the kid. And I'm a big fan of Winchesters vs. the world, so having JT be a fellow hunter was a nice touch.

As you know, I enjoy limp!Sam for what it brings out in Dean and you nailed that here! Dean's worry, regret, and determination to make Sam better and kick some bad guy ass were palpable.

And I actually liked John in this. God help me, I just uttered those words. For as much as he was a hard ass in the beginning, he certainly made up for it in the end and his love for his boys never waivered.

Excellent work!

JJ
Annonie chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
I loved it! From beginning to end! thank you so much! I actually had to work all day today but it wasn't nearly that bad because I knew I had the conclusion waiting for me when I got home.

Thanks again! It was perfect.
Onthnis chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
Great ending to a wonderful story. I am so glad you finished so soon.
Penguita38 chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
Wonderful story. I loved every moment of it. From the first chapter until the end. I think this is the first story I have ever read where Sam was taken and then left by the antagonist - what a twist. I loved it. This story was truly superb. Thank you for writing it.

Lo
blackpanther97 chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
THAT WAS A KIK ASS STORY MAN!I LOVED IT U NEED TO WRITE MORE LIKE IT
Dolen Feredir chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
Great ending! I have to admit, I wasn't broken up about JT's demise. :-) That'll show him not to mess with Winchesters!

I'm also glad Sam got his hug.

Really good job and I'll keep my eye out for more of your work!
1967Impala chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
OMG that was amazing! you wrapped it up so well! my heart was pounding in fear for sam. and then when JT came to the apartment i got so angry. yes, i admit, i get very into fanfics. it was amazing and keep up the good work on future ones. God Bless and Merry Christmas! 1967Impala
beyondtired chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
That was a really good story. Just got through reading it and the whole angst and Sam in danger - truly excellent. Of course, now with the way JT died (violent death, unfinished business) and with the way it ended with John vowing to put the boys first has me thinking what a great setup for a sequel with JT coming back as a malevolent ghost.

Anyway, great story. It may have been a secret Santa gift for someone else, but I think we all got an early Christmas present.
friendly chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
great job.. I really liked it...
Faye Dartmouth chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
I loved this fic! I always think it's a nice change of pace when something totally "natural" comes to reek havoc on Sam's well being. Because, as Dean says, monsters are easy, people are much more complicated.

Good development overall of JT-and his demise. What a fortuitously placed hit and run that applies justice without the Winchesters having to!

And I love that you let this affect Sam-it likely would be a traumatic experience and I like that you explored that some, and didn't make it like nothing had happened. You hit the emotions just right.

All in all, great work! I certainly hope to read something new from you ASAP (hint, hint...).
Rachelly chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
Great second chapter! Love the angst all around. Poor Sammy! I can't wait for Dean and Dad to find him...and save him! Great job!
Onthnis chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
I got so into reading this I didn't realize there would be more...so I got to the end of the chapter and nearly kicked my computer...more more I want more!
Faith the Apostle chapter 2 . 12/21/2006