Reviews for Winter Solstice
Dolen Feredir chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
Oh, that's an evil cliffie! Poor Sam sleeping in the snow! I'm glad Dean and John are figuring things out. Mrs. Simpson is cool. :-)

Again, this was a great chapter and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
buffyaddict chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
this is good so far! you write young sammy really well. can't wait to find out what happens!

(i hope dean and john get to drop kick jt into a pit filled with pointy sticks)
Kaewi chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
I'm loving this story so much D

Thank goodness Dean was there, otherwise John would have just been mad that Sam skipped out for the night. When Dean questioned his dad if he even cared about Sam being gone, my heart clenched! And both of their reactions to Mrs. Simpson were great. She was an awesome addition to the chapter.

I'm confused about the end though, because I thought Sam was tied up, but I guess at some point JT removed all that (maybe when he was removing evidence of his involvement?), unless I missed that detail somehow.
rozzy07 chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
My poor Sammy, drugged, readying to freeze to death whilst his kidnapper turns tail, is not a good thing! Not good at all. I can already feel the hypothermia setting in - lets just pray that a rescue is on its way - please! That JT certainly had better be watching his back from now on 'cos me thinks that a certain Papa Winchester if he finds out that he did this to his baby is going to skin him alive once he catches up with him (go John go!). Still back to our sweet boy. Leaving him in in a drug induced slumber in the snow has left me feeling overly anxious right now... please update soon and help my finger nails recover some semblence of normal before the New Year sets in. Loving this update, more soon needed. Roz.
scatteredbrains chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
Wah! Bastard JT he could've left the stupid cot at least! Boo JT! Poor Sammy, now he's outside too! Dean and John better hurry it up. And Mrs. Simpson? Lol, I agree, Sam sure does know how to pick 'em. Though there is something I wanna suggest. I don't know if it's all going to be in the final chapter, but I think it would make the story even better if you expanded on John and Dean's thoughts and emotions about Sammy being kidnapped. It was there, but maybe there could be...more? Haha. I don't really know if you know what I mean. Anywho, glad to be of help regarding the reviews. Keep it up! :D
with-the-captain chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
Awesome. I love this story. And poor Sam. Can't wait for the next part. :)
Raven524 chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
Great story...can't wait to see what happens next!
friendly chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
great job.. can't wait for the next installment
Fafa Fai chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
Well this is great I like this isdea. Jhon is always so hard and kinda cruel and "evil" with Sammy, and Dean well he just wants his little brother.
Faye Dartmouth chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
No! Poor Sam! Alone! Cold! Tired!

He needs to be hugged. Literally. The whole body heat thing would probably go a long way. I'm sure we could rustle up some volunteers...

I love this! I love John's supposition that Sam ran away-that he was doing his teenage brood thing. And I love that Dean doesn't believe it! Dean knows his brother and figures out what he needs to. Now the important question is, will they find him before it's too late or will Sam be a popsicle by the time they find him?

And JT-he's a nasty one. I totally get WANTING Sam for the sacrifice-him being all pure and beauitiful and whatnot-but then just leaving him to die! How awful! BAD JT! He can't let a find specimen like Sam just whither away and die!

Again, great stuff. This story is PERFECT for the pre-Christmas coldness. :)
carocali chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
Fabulous update! I LOVE the little old lady! How awesome that she knows her cars (and is nosy to boot!).

Amazing that John automatically jumped into 'Sam disobeyed me' mode, but thank God for Dean being there.

JT is an interesting character as well. He wants what he wants, but he's trying to be humane about it; to some degree. Leaving Sam isn't very nice but his thought process of not letting him suffer shows an odd sense of humanity. Then he drugs Sam and leaves him to freeze. Very interesting back and forth in his head. I like how you portray him, and I can't wait to see when Dean gets ahold of him.

Cool stuff! More please!

:D

Caroline
Ash8 chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
Oh noes! The tension is killing me. Look forward to more. :)
Starliteyes17 chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
Oh Sammy! How could JT abandon you like that? Funny how he seems concerned enough to wrap you in a blanket, but leaves you to die... ;D Hunters are weird, dude.

Poor Dean! So worried about his little brother... and John too. I bet they're both feeling guilty now. Can't wait to see how they feel when they finally find Sam.

Mrs. Simpson made me laugh. She reminds me of my grandma. ;D

Great chapter. Can't wait to see what happens when they find Sammy!
Kaewi chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Great start! Looking forward to reading this one.
carocali chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Another santa fic! Yeah! This is just angsty, limp goodness!

I LOVE how you've written the arguement with Sam and John. I never believed that John would willingly hit either boy, but with the rough and tumble nature of their work, the accidents could certainly happen. How sad that John couldn't take a moment to see what was eating Sam and why he had the black eye. Then, maybe, the evening would have gone a little smoother.

Schaumburg? Are you a Chicago girl? I just drove through there last night! How fun!

Wonderful start! Can't wait for more!

;D