Reviews for Winter Solstice
Dolen Feredir chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
JT had better watch out for Dean and John! :D And Sam . . . poor Sam's going to need a hug after that.

This has excellent writing and a compelling plot. Great job and I can't wait for the next part!
Onthnis chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Wow...great start...can't wait for more.
pulpfish chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
I like the plot and how Sam and John interacte, with John caring on the inside but not being able to show that he cares. And ofcourse super big brother Dean is right on the button. That being said, they better save Sammy, but you know they will or else there would be no 'supernatural'! And I like JT, he's a cool villain, is he a giant or something if he's bigger than Sam! Sam should have been like 6 feet when he was 15! Not critisism, just an observation. Hope you update frequently, I must have read this chapter like 4 times, very addictive story.
Alyssa43 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
This is a really cool story so far! Can't wait for the next update!
zefian chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
love the story please update it soon!
Starliteyes17 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Oh jeez! JT can't have Sammy! Dean won't let him!

And you drugged Sam! Talk about limpness...

Love the silent dialogue between the Winchesters here. You don't just have them talk about the tension - you make us feel it too, with your descriptive writing. Excellent work.

Can't wait to see Dean's reaction when he finds out Sammy was kidnapped. I can already feel his guilt creeping up over the horizon, heh...

Awesome part one! Update soon, sil-vous plait?
JoeyJonasPower chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Poor Sammy! Update please
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
more please! I'm kinda freaking! no Samy!
scatteredbrains chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Wowee! Great job! Love the angst and totally looking forward to John and Dean coming back to find out Sam's been kidnapped what with their parting words and all. Yeya! Update soon! :D

By the way, your Anonymous Reviews thing is disabled so you might wanna turn that on and you'll probably get a lot more reviews! :D
friendly chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
awesome start... loved it...
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
A teenage Sam certainly knows how to rub Papa Winchester the wrong way doesn't he, even when he's not even really trying! Loved how you explored John's emotions about his youngest sons, offering such caring internalised thoughts that never seem to manifest themselves in either word or action, leaving Sam adrift in the process. Still leaving him grounded, sporting a shiner and not knowing the cause is not going to win him a Good-Dad award is it? And what a way to end an opening chapter. Drugged and kidnapped by one of JW's so-called friends! Oh lovely LimpSam. Lets hope le-twitching-curtain neighbour gets busy when the older Winchesters return and find Sammy gone...! Loving this so much. Roz.
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
You posted! Hurray! I tell you, reading all these wonderful fics today has been just like receiving Christmas present after Christmas present!

Love how this is going . . . Sam's defiance (masking intense waves of hurt) coupled with Dad's frustration (masking this desire to just understand and FIX Sam), and the way that all the thigns that don't get said or are said wrong just make everything worse.

And now Sam is alone and KIDNAPPED. Drugged and kidnapped! Will Dad and Dean even know what happened when they return home? And the guilt and angst that will build from there . .. has me rubbing my hands together with anticipation (and glee).

Congrats on fic #2!
mollieclarke chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
great start

plz update soon
Ash8 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Well, you got me! Can't wait to read more.
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
As much as it sucks for Sam to be kidnapped (for him, not so much for us), I have to appreciate JT's choice here. I mean, really, Sam is the perfect specimen.

Love the conflict you created between John and Sam-very believable.

And I adore poor Sam's struggles-with his family and with his assailant. Poor kid can't catch a break.

So update soon and end the suspense of poor Sam's fate!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5