Reviews for Rozen Maiden: Eternal Play
Silent Kamryn chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
Awesome possum!
Midnight Ghost chapter 17 . 6/19/2008
wai! it was so good yet you couldn't finish it! Maybe continue soon?
RandomCreepyHappyFan chapter 17 . 1/4/2008
Aw... But I read everything and it was so good! T_T

Please don't quit!
Scarlet White chapter 17 . 12/27/2007
Ancient Death chapter 17 . 12/9/2007
It was great to read your story even if it wasn't incomplete...Still wish to see the story's ending come out happiness. I know how you feeling with college wish ya good luck at college!

~Ancient Death
fantasyofcarrie chapter 16 . 12/8/2007
edge, how's ur story going?

are u really going to remake the chapters?
AznPuffyHair chapter 16 . 7/11/2007
While i never met the last doll, i'll say that her obsession with Suigintou seems to be agreed upon by majority, so i'll go with it. Although whether she's that insane, i've no idea.

Anyway, i'm not sure if u r using the manga or anime as reference, but Jun seems to have this ability to fix the Rozen dolls (at least in anime) and Bara-chan's traumatization is well done, if not cruel. Now she can actually become another Rozen Maidens... err... Enju Maiden?

Oh well. Keep it up. Thi sis a very nice story. UPDATE SOON!.
Scarlet White chapter 16 . 6/22/2007
lol, that ok, I was just wondering why you would want to translate the chapters to German if you weren't from Germany, sorry. _ anyway, Now that I am all done, I am looking forward to rereading the story when you're done _
Scarlet White chapter 15 . 6/21/2007
Poor Kirakishou! I feel () this much pity for her now. But now, _ Hina Ichigo can let Jun give her some power and she will have a body of her own _ I KNOW that this story has to have a happy ending for Hina-Ichigo... rite?
Scarlet White chapter 14 . 6/21/2007
Hina-Ichigo, the embodiement of all childness KNEW THAT ANGEL OF DEATH FREAK? Poor Hina-Ichigo. My heart goes out to her. Nice chapter though _ That was cool how Megu responded to Jun-Kun.
Scarlet White chapter 13 . 6/21/2007
YIKES! Poor Souseiseki! HEr body is under attack from the evil Kirakishou, and she's frozen in the Snow Mirror. Poor her! But a good story line, lol, who knew Suiseiseki had such a crush on Jun? Not I said Scarlet White! Lol! That imagination sequence really was the funniest. _
Scarlet White chapter 12 . 6/21/2007
Lol, I love to read, and I can read pretty fast too. Kirakishou should die a very painful death, for making Enju hurt like that. I don't care how jealous he was of Rozen, it wasn't nice or rite to kill his daughter. Do you read the German stuff? are you from Germany? If you are, COOL! I have relatives in Germany on my dads side _ This is a really neat story. KEEP ON WRITING!
bobbyneko chapter 16 . 6/20/2007
youre story is wonderful so far. ive loved rozen maden for a long time and youre story seems to fit perfectly in and your characters are wonderfully accurate. great job!
Scarlet White chapter 11 . 6/20/2007
Ew. Kirakishou torutring Barasuishou like that was just sick. She realyl is what Jun would call 'an evil doll' pure evil. That was gross. Good story telling though _
Scarlet White chapter 7 . 6/20/2007
Lol, here is another review. _ This si turning out nicely, only I didn't think Kirakishou would do that to her 'Onee-sama' but o well, I have a lot to learn about really evil sisters. _
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »