Reviews for The Ledge
Dr. Rex Greylin chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Very well written. The part where Raven had a very tsundere moment made me grin and the end was very poignant.

I agree that Raven was the right one to talk with young Sammy; sometimes the voice of experience is the most helpful (I've been on both sides of similar conversations. Not fun).

Doc
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I've got a grin on that won't go away. That was ... just right. All of it, especially the ending.

My wife is starting her last undergrad semester in a week. She'll be getting a degree in psychology, and is planning on a Master's down the road. Wants to go into counseling, aimed at the GLBT community, specifically at teens, and specifically at suicide prevention. I'm going to get her to read this. Normally she doesn't go in for fanfics (I devour enough of them for the both of us) but I think she'll make an exception for this.

Really, really perfect. Still smiling.
KatSin chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
*smiles* I love Raven. And Jinx. I can see them being galpals for some reason...
Hunter Greene chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
raven is awesome
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Wow.

Way To Put A Message Across.

And Your OC Wasn't Over-The-Top (Well, they never are) so extra brownie poinhts for that :)

I Need To Add This To My Profile, so Ciao & Thank You.

Suicide Sucks, lol.
ravenslair chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I liked this story very much, and this is a good thing you did. Thanks...Gerry
hullo chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
O, very nice. I liked the allusion to Hamlet and the shuffling off the mortal coil.
The Heavens' Answer chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Very nicely done, even with minimal description... the dialogue filled up all of that. Good job.
Matchin' Laces chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Wow. This was a great one-shot. I loved how you wrote it. Wonderful job!
Silent Murderess chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
wow. just wow. you not only touched a pretty sensitive topic, you molested it, but in a good sweet, way. you are a really good writer, i am definetly checking out some of your other stuff.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Very nice and introspective type story. I am glad to see soemthing liek this, where a person is saved by saving themselves for once, just by re-looking at things from a different point of view, or having someone else point out how the view they held before is actually a bit skewed.
Zergplex chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Great work on a serious topic. Raven was the perfect Titan for this job and the moment with Jinx at the end made me smile. Keep up the great work!

-Zergplex
Red Aviary chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Excellent. It's pretty well written, as per usual, and you picked up a nice topic to go by. I know a few people who're like that...high school. Bleh.

I might get the next chapter for Origin by Friday. I'd like to get the page number for it at least to 15 this time, and it's on 8 currently...so, I'll put in some work tonight and tomorrow.

-Uberscribe
Ceobhran chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
really nice chapter:)

great theme. actually very comforting to me right now (it's been a rough week).

is it a oneshot, or is there going to be more?
Moving Mountains chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Very nice one-shot, you wrote it incredibly well. I liked how you made Raven handle the situation. Nice work :)