Reviews for Muddy Menstruation
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Lol! Im remindd of James & Lily but so much better! Also Hermione doesnr hate Ron- so so funny. Harry as their friend just makes it so much better...
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I love this!
LailaHudgens chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
thanks. i'm having my period now and i feel like complete shit. thank you for minimally brightening my day
Loveland chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
LMAO. I love this! So funny!
54675457438dhgfg chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
phahaa this is really funny! i loved how harry ended up being gay, and how ron liked hermione and such, very good job!
Schermionie chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Lol, very nice. It's a good blend of light-hearted humour and the typical Ron/Hermione interaction. I thought the Draco/Harry was really random, but somehow it really worked. I like.
Clairful chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I love your writing style!
LBJ equals life chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
hahahaha at first I didn't get the joke at the end, but when I did I laughed even harder than I was already!
natashajay chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
lmao. i loved this. why dont they make light hearted fics like this longer. its so much more fun to read. 2 thumbs.

Natasha ;-P
EuphoniumGurl0 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
bloody brilliant. i vote that you keep going.
Pistaschio Clarivet chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
aww. I like it, and think it's cute. I gotta tell you though, if you step it up a bit in the next chapter (content, and length wise) then I'm sure you'll get loads of reviews. I see a lot of potential. Since it is rated M and all, you should have Hermione needing a massage and Ron willing giving her one in the next chapter. Since she is on her period ad all. lol. Just suggesting. Please update soon.