Reviews for Closure
supernatural-princess17 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Please please please write more! I loved every part of this story. Loved that they didnt get get back together right away. Kim needs to work for it. Amazing job! Please continue!
kd chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Wow, Just read your story. Keep writting.
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Lov it
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Wow. Heavy. Catch ya on the flip side.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
One word: Awesome.
SadJack chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I don't know if i've submitted a reveiw of this story before but this is the 4th time ive read it. I gotta say this is to me the proper way to support a Tom/Kim story profile for the future. If you ever expand on the line of this story be sure that I will be reading it with great intrest. But I also have to say that I hope if you do continue this that you develope it along an age factor for appropriate needs. In other words starting as is being like a PG-13 base and ending into a more deep mature level by the time college years and beyond happen.
Solarstone chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Kim's little speech near the end was pretentious as hell, considering she fed Tommy's heart to the sharks. I still liked the fic though (even if I wanted Tommy to say yes to having slept with Kat XD)
Anjirika chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
*sniff*

So sweet...made me cry...this is the way the Turbo movie should have ended...
rapunzl chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I've read a lot of fics struggling trying to get Tommy & Kim back together, but this was by far, the best way I've seen it done (or not done). You captured both their personalities very well, and didn't try to weasel Kim out of the letter that she wrote.

Very very well done. I'm super impressed - I'll make sure to keep you on my Author Alerts from now on! :)
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
wow. He didn't get closure, but maybe closure isn't something he needs. Love that promise Kim made.
Chaikakhan chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
I've read such bad Tommy/Kim fiction lately. This was a breath of fresh air. As much as I'd like there to be a chapter 2, I think that this story ends right where it should.
logicproblem chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Holy CRAP!

That's seriously one of the best first chapters I have ever read.

Please dear God, tell me there's more?

I am absolutely seething with jealousy at how you've set this story up.

seriously, amazing... I guess it goes without saying that I liked it. please update soon!
CoolDiva chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
One word: WOW.
EclipsingFlames chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
I'll forever be chasing after you greatness...

Still the king of T/K fanfiction. Amazing job as always.
psav2005 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006