Reviews for An Unexpected Return
wish you continued this was funny but i guess i would be a challenge to fit all of the filler girls especially with one of them was from an enemy village and i forgot there was so many of them
stepay1216 chapter 5 . 3/4
Update this please
Spartan-Major chapter 5 . 1/17
As a fan of fics that include those of a least used nature, I'm quite enjoying the fiction alot and would like to read it to its conclusion.

In saying that, with many of the women in this story not having many about them paired with Naruto, I enjoy it greatly.

So I do wish for you to finish the story, as I don't want to see this great story become like so many others, just a very good premise thrown aside after a few chapters because of some little interest.

Whether you finish writing the story or not is up to you, but I know I will be waiting for the next chapter with much delight.
ninbigboy168 chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Awwwww man this story was getting good why why did you stop :'-( :'-( plz update soon I love to read more chapters adding to favorites
Pencyke chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
I feel sorry and happy for Naruto. Sorry because he's being forced to go through the hell that is a harem full of decisively monogamous females. Happy, though that outside of his village he receives the recognition that he deserves. Heck, with his connections Naruto could make a life in any number of foreign lands. I like the story, please continue.
fanggrin chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
It is sad this story just fades I was loving it thank you for your hard work
Plasma57 chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
Great story, please update soon.
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
Dang, Yakumo just can't catch a break. I am really enjoying her reactions to what is happening though. Hope to see more from this story.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Awesome premise for this. I eagerly look forward to seeing what you do with it.
Knight'sShade chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
Nice story. Needs a little work, but will be really good in the end. Can't wait for the next part.
Thespurgin chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
ah, genre-savviness strikes again. Run while you can Naruto, for the oncoming catfight will probably go down in legend for all time...
I can't helkp but wonder if Naruto just got the hereditary lady-killer thing from his dad, but never got warped by the pervy sage, so it turned into a totally subconscious ladykiller effect. it's like he's got an aura. Women he saves fall in love with him, and men he saves usually become really good friends. It's hard to fight that accursed aura... you have to kill him or lose, and if you kill him all those he's beaten before will want your body parts scattered across the world in their own unique torture cells.
Residenthobo chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Well, personally I like this because I just can't WAIT to see what kind of awkward situations Naruto finds himself in!

And it entertains me.
John Cahill chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
This is really good favorite fanfiction I have read. Please keep writing this one
Gray Shadow chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
"The first ever NarutoHarem featuring all the girls from the filler arcs!"

How many people did you just piss off with that premise?
Akatsuki Force chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
Please don't quit this story! I really enjoy it and i like that you are giving the fillers a chance! This has a lot of potential. Please continue!