Reviews for An Unexpected Return
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 3/29
Dang, Yakumo just can't catch a break. I am really enjoying her reactions to what is happening though. Hope to see more from this story.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 3/29
Awesome premise for this. I eagerly look forward to seeing what you do with it.
Knight'sShade chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
Nice story. Needs a little work, but will be really good in the end. Can't wait for the next part.
Thespurgin chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
ah, genre-savviness strikes again. Run while you can Naruto, for the oncoming catfight will probably go down in legend for all time...
I can't helkp but wonder if Naruto just got the hereditary lady-killer thing from his dad, but never got warped by the pervy sage, so it turned into a totally subconscious ladykiller effect. it's like he's got an aura. Women he saves fall in love with him, and men he saves usually become really good friends. It's hard to fight that accursed aura... you have to kill him or lose, and if you kill him all those he's beaten before will want your body parts scattered across the world in their own unique torture cells.
Residenthobo chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Well, personally I like this because I just can't WAIT to see what kind of awkward situations Naruto finds himself in!

And it entertains me.
John Cahill chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
This is really good favorite fanfiction I have read. Please keep writing this one
Gray Shadow chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
"The first ever NarutoHarem featuring all the girls from the filler arcs!"

How many people did you just piss off with that premise?
Akatsuki Force chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
Please don't quit this story! I really enjoy it and i like that you are giving the fillers a chance! This has a lot of potential. Please continue!
A-01 chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
From the dates I'm guessing this was abandoned, which is such a shame because it was giving me great amusement, so I hope at some point you pick it up again :)
Igor De Souza Santos chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
muito interessante
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
You will fucking continue this or I will murder your face!
OSR fanatic chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
MegaDarkly chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
And the next update will never come...

Awesome story. I thought the characters were really well intertwined into the story.
Minders chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Well, I get the feeling it's not a veru active fic. However I have to say I enjoy it. Always fun to see some new characters and so far Yakumo is very fun :)

Please update more if you can

/Sey
Fierce Dities Link chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
I really like this story, when I saw the summery, I thought to myself, 'Finally!', cant wait to see where this goes, keep up the great work pal!