Reviews for An Unexpected Return
eniox27 chapter 5 . 7/24
Ugh need more. Please any decent writers take it upon themselves and reincarnate this fic into your own work. don't disrespect the author with plagiarism just use this as inspiration
eniox27 chapter 4 . 7/24
the account looks dead can someone please at least mimic this fic?
update please
draco7347 chapter 5 . 1/27
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Please update this
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2015
it it possible to update this?
Domagonic chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
An interesting read that inevitably lead into the black hole known as abandoned.
wolfbane chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
haha this was a good story wile it lasted ever considered rebooting it. i looked forward to seeing how all the girls reacted to meeting naruto again and how they react to seeing the others. i kinda especially looked forward to the meeting with Karenbana because of she looks like a little kid when she's 25 that is just begging for laughs. and i am still curious on how you would be able to justify the harem because having a harem for harem sake is an even cheaper out than the popular CRA. though at first wile he has not desided which he wants to be his girlfriend (he will think in terms of monogamy at first) he can get away with going on a few dates with each of the girls.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/22/2015
wish you continued this was funny but i guess i would be a challenge to fit all of the filler girls especially with one of them was from an enemy village and i forgot there was so many of them
stepay1216 chapter 5 . 3/4/2015
Update this please
Spartan-Major chapter 5 . 1/17/2015
As a fan of fics that include those of a least used nature, I'm quite enjoying the fiction alot and would like to read it to its conclusion.

In saying that, with many of the women in this story not having many about them paired with Naruto, I enjoy it greatly.

So I do wish for you to finish the story, as I don't want to see this great story become like so many others, just a very good premise thrown aside after a few chapters because of some little interest.

Whether you finish writing the story or not is up to you, but I know I will be waiting for the next chapter with much delight.
ninbigboy168 chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Awwwww man this story was getting good why why did you stop :'-( :'-( plz update soon I love to read more chapters adding to favorites
Pencyke chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
I feel sorry and happy for Naruto. Sorry because he's being forced to go through the hell that is a harem full of decisively monogamous females. Happy, though that outside of his village he receives the recognition that he deserves. Heck, with his connections Naruto could make a life in any number of foreign lands. I like the story, please continue.