Reviews for Confessions on Christmas
P.O.J.A chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Oh I love this story! Almost makes me wish there was more to read after! Great ending about Kaiba lying about a mistletoe being there as an excuse to kiss Shizuka, and please oh PLEASE tell me there is a part two to this fic? I'd love to know what develops from Kaiba and Shizuka thereafter :D

Great fic overall, well written and descriptive, and characters kept very much, well, in character _ Keep up the great work!

Sincerely,

P.O.J.A _
elias chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
great story!
GlimerOfhope chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
You know, you write these two very well, style very neat. Too bad you don't use your sword anymore for them, especially with the massive desertion of the fandom. Excellent. Hope one day, you'll write more
RuberDuckling chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Aww...that was sweet. I hope Shizuka gives him a good chance. Is this a oneshot? Will you do some more?
Storm 38 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
That was great, well-written :) It had Christmas spirit in it, heh. At least, that's how I read it.
SesshoumaruXRin chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Haha, I love that last part! I also love the rest of the story Great Job!

SesshoumaruXRin
ANAYAS-CREATER chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Aww, that was so cute!
Ayumima chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Wow ! I love this kind of story, where we don't really know if Kaiba and Shizuka will become a couple. Thank you for writing it, I really liked And I' m waiting for the sequels of Requiem and To Quiet the Turmoil" ; bye !
moonlightning3 chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Wow. That was gr8! _ Will you write a sequel about her answer on New Year's Eve? Oh, please please please say you will! It's ok if you don't, but it would be REALLY gr8 if you did. _
Bat-Fox chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
OMG! That is so cute! I love it!
KaRisa-Hime chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Great wOrK I likE It

SereNity you have tO givE him a secend chancE hE is bettEr thaN

Honda

I will be waitinG fOr thE neXt chaPteR

uPdaTe sOoN

AdD stOry tO my FavOriTe StOries lisT
Watch Hound chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
You are a magnificent writer. I love it. I... I can't think that anything can word this. Please, keep it up with the marvelous work.

T.S.O.H
Snowy Ptarmigan chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Great story! I really liked the ending but I though Japanese people don't celebrate christmas. Or do they?

Anyways I loved the story!
Blu3 Gaz3tt3 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
AW! WOW! SHIZUKA WANTED KAIBA TO NOTICED HER AND HE NOTICED HER EVER SINCE SHE JUMPED IN THE WATER TO SAVE HER BROTHER! WOW! VERY NICE X-MAS STORY! LOVED THE LAST PART WHERE HE KISSED HER AND THERE WASN'T EVEN A MISTLETOE! .

NICE!

HOPE SHIZUKA WILL BREAK UP WITH TRISTAN AND GO TO SETO TO GIVE HIM A CHANCE. .

SETO X SHIZUKA ALWAYS TOGETHER FOREVER!