Reviews for Home
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 4 . 9/21/2010
OH MAN! It was just starting to get really good! You've GOT to finish it please!
Shadowhunter536 chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
good story and an interesting plot. i hope you come back to it soon
KLAUDIA chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
boy, it's good! why you stop writing?
nogigglingmajor chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
Well it's been 6 months since you updated this...are you going to continue it cause i like it and i want to see where it goes.
SG1SJSGAEJ chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
I am soo lost. The last little bit of this chapter, was it Sam or Liz or some strange coombo of the two?
Dreamer22 chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
ohh dear... yay update well done! I hope John finds Elizabeth soon! and you update soon too! :-p tehe
Chris chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
Im glad that you updated this story, its one of my favorites. But Ím really unhappy about your cliffhanger. Now I cant wait for the next chapter.
lindajrjt chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
Ow a big ow. What a place to leave a cliff hanger at. This is an interesting story especially the last part about Atlantis and the fact they made have figured out what happened to them. Please update soon. By the way, I love the idea of Rodney getting married. LOL
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
yay! i loved when kharis was adressing their relationship! :) and didnt he admit he liked her when he said "shes too good for me"? :P

i LOVED reading atlantis' part! do i detect ronon keller? :P you should have seen saphires reaction to it, so funny! giant aliens?

ooh what happened to liz!

update soon! :)
sapphiretwin369 chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
Nice to see Atlantis' point of view. I see you've slipped some Ronon/Keller in there too. Great chapter. Please update again soon!
Charmed225 chapter 4 . 1/23/2008
Ah no EVIL cliffie! Brilliant story, don't know why I never noticed it before! Please ud asap! Oh, and can I just add that I really admire what you and the rest of the Sparky army are doing!
sparkyaddict chapter 3 . 1/21/2008
hey i really hope that you update this story soon! its really good, the storyline is very interesting and i love the way its progressing :)
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
hey that was a great 3 chapters. love the idea and the chages. i find it hard them not being on atlantis for 2 years but love it!

sweet that rodney has update ASAP!
littlevoiceswhispering chapter 3 . 7/28/2007
omg rodmey got married i think im in shock!

love it so far, keep it up! :D
SG1SJSGAEJ chapter 3 . 7/4/2007 keeps getting better. That was a lovely chapter. Thank you. And I loved the bit aboput John's hair, I always wondered if it was styled or if that's what it did naturally. Keep up the great work.