Reviews for Reincarnations
Emma chapter 3 . 2/23
you are an amazing writer
Fayeth chapter 8 . 2/3
I am a little confused at thus chapter.
I love this
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 11 . 1/17
I like this
Cindy M 19 chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
When Kagome said she liked Naraku better when Henry I was like WFT and after Maybe, Henry looks like a pussy that can't take a hit and a clue...
MossiStone chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
You are a freaking beast,.! Amazing
happyfacce2107 chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
hey! geat story! you did geat! i loved it! So did kagome and inuyasha keep inuyasha's dog formor what? well i also noticed that yu have a name called the 'kikyo hater' and ijust want to le you know... I HATE KIK-WHOR/KIK-B**** WOTH EVERY FIBEROG MYBEING AND THAT YOU ARE EXTREAMLY AWSOME AND CORRECT IN HATING HER!
that is all. so see you next time (maby) so be for now!
happyface2107
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
I say kill Henry, like stabbing him repeatedly with a mechanical pencil! That'd do him in!
animelover12024 chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
I KNEW IT WAS HIM,AND NO IT WASN'T TRANSEPARNET.I LOVE IT SO FAR;).
AwesomeHachi1521316 chapter 10 . 6/27/2009
This was cute! I love Inuyasha as a puppy, though I think it was kind of obvious that Inugin would be him, not to mention its called Reincarnation. :p I thought your display name was familiar and then I realized I just read Back to the Bakumatsu a few days ago and I loved that too! :) You come up with very intriguing story ideas. I hope you come up with more. D
Charity322 chapter 11 . 2/27/2009
Hmm I thought the Shikon no Tama had disappeared.

Anyway, was a good story and an interesting take on Inuyasha being reincarnated. Inugin sounded awfully cute. I'm glad they kicked Henry's ass, although they did owe him for finding out about the spell binding Inuyasha hehe. The ending was cute.

You never mentioned if Kagome could still travel to the past through the well?
Charity322 chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
Was rereading this story and realised I had favourited it a while ago and never reviewed it. I will review it this time once I reach the end, but I reviewed this chapter cause I noticed a weird part. Kagome got up and got dressed; the clothes she was wearing were described. But when she got downstairs she was suddenly clutching her pyjama top lol. I also noticed that Uncle Tom was referred to as her once.
CrescentMoonWolf73 chapter 10 . 4/26/2008
Awesome story! I really like how you had so many different things that seemed obvious, but turned out to be a suprise! I think that added something really good to your story! I did have a few questions about the story, but it was so well writen that my questions were answered in the later chapters...mostly in chapter 8 when the explination comes. ;) Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story that fans (like me) really enjoyed reading!
Miroku's girl chapter 10 . 11/19/2007
I get the part about Sesshomaru but what did it mean by"just above Koga?Did it mean he was working there to and Inuyasha was more important than him?Anyway loved the story but i think she should have taken Inugin to the feudal era and shown him to would have been COOL!I don't know why it just would ,and Shippo cussing,GENIUS!LOL!LOL!One of the best.
Say0mi Saki chapter 10 . 9/22/2007
-sniffles- *applauds and screams like a fangirl* BEAUTIFUL just beautiful! I loved this story happy endings are so touching!