Reviews for Risking a Star
CK4 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
That was so -OH- I'm making an ohmygosh face- so sweet and - ohmygosh
Rhapsode chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Beautiful friendship story. The imagery came to life through your words, and the ending is especially warm. I loved it more than I can say.

Ukchana chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Isn't it annoying how everyone assumes that a guy and a girl spending any time together means they are going to get together romantically/sexually? Grr.

But, whether you meant that or not, I enjoyed this tiny vignette. It was nice to see Catherine and Heero interacting (they seldom do in fanfics) and also nice to see Heero becoming friends with someone.

I personally got out of it that Catherine was befriending Heero, who needed befriending badly. That doesn't mean that she and him will "get together" necessarily. In fact I never really even thought that it did or even considered it until I read your other reviews. (shrugs)

Anyhow, keep writing. Very impressive and fun to read. Much better than the cliche "everyone exchanges presents and kisses under the mistletoe and squee!" stuff that I expected from a Christmas fic.

Many Voices In My Head chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
This was nice. Hard to understand the point, though. VII I caught a few gramatical errors. It was entertaining.
mangoyummy chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Wow, that was quite breathtaking. :O I love it! Adorable and unexpected and wow! Very nicely written.

Midii Une chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Loved your story _ Catherine never gets enough attention and your portrayed her beautifully. I hope this portends a Heero/Catherine relationship but if the story has a different meaning that's okay too. Wonderful fic! Merry Christmas.
firnoviel chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Okay, so was the romance part supposed to be between Heero and Cathy, or was it in reference to Heero's love for Relena? I liked the story, but I'm confused as to who loves whom.