Reviews for That Ship's Not Docking Here
Aeidhryn chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Not only was that totally awesome, but I finally "got" the meaning of your title, "The ship's not docking here". HaHA!
Aeidhryn chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
"And then I'd get fired and Gibbs would kill me, and McGee would torture me in his next book, and Ziva would torture me in real life. We'd have to move far away from DC, and I'd be unable to support you on a cop's income. You'd have to stop working in the lab because it would be bad for the baby, and I'd never let you go bowling again because … well … bowling, you know?"

"I'd have to quit bowling?" Abby said, incredulously.

"Well … yeah."

She looked at him, shook her head, and turned back to the computer screen. "Well," she said, "that's that then. I could never love a man who didn't like to bowl."

HA.
poppaea-sabina chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
Oh man, I really liked this one. I got heartily sick of Kate elbowing Tony and I used to wish he would smack her one. Of course I knew he never would, and if he DID she would probably have a heart attack. Why do some people think it's okay for a woman to hit a man? I know Kate had older brothers, but she was supposed to be grown up.
LostForeverInHisEyes chapter 8 . 10/8/2010
Very nice, funny and well written. I realised that I had actually read these all before, just hadn't reviewed them.

Anyway, they were great to read a second time round.

Found the Gibbs/Abby one particularly amusing.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
LSM71059 chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
Thank you, thank you, thank you! for this chapter. You were spot on giving Kater her due. It was perfection!
Lillz chapter 8 . 9/16/2008
ha! these are great! thanks for the laughs :)
Lirenel chapter 8 . 2/21/2008
I laugh every time I read this chapter. Of course, now every time I watch an episode and someone has an 'involuntary reflection' I laugh too, which sometimes breaks the moment. I just can't help but picture Sheppard and Gibbs in this seminar!
DontAskDontTell chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
Haha! I love this one too. Gibbs feeling like a pedophile and Abby wanting to never do that again. Perfect. There are a couple of other sites taht have story after story of Gibbs/Abby, and it always seems like she's making out with her dad. Having her admit it here was right on.
DontAskDontTell chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
OK, this was just hilarious! I'm not a shipper at all, and I can't wait to read all the other ones in this group. I never understood how people could put Tony and Kate together. I could never understand why Tony would even be interested. So thank you for this. Haha!
celestial1 chapter 8 . 1/15/2007
"The path to healing"? Oh, that's priceless. You've been watching that corporate-speak lady from Driven, haven't you. I'm surprised Gibbs didn't, like, feign amnesia to get out of this seminar.

And did the speaker evey explain why they have to be GRAINY? No? That's just DPB messing with us again, isn't it.

Tony is SO lucky that Gibbs didn't kill him. Good thing fantasizing about Jen apparently took the edge off.
Navy Babe chapter 8 . 1/13/2007
:D Definitely one of my favourites, mostly because...well this is the one pairing I truly hate. :P

So amazingly, incredibly, unbelievably tired of them.

So glad that I'm not the only one that feels this way. :D Great job!
shirik chapter 8 . 1/11/2007
ha! loved the smack! lol
pryrmtns chapter 8 . 1/11/2007
your forgot the millions of fans who are sick of Jenn getting all googlyeyed at Gibbs... *blah*

and Tony... be careful tweaking the tail of the tiger...
RogueBard chapter 8 . 1/11/2007
That is so great. Can't wait for the rest of them.
Sapphyre Blu chapter 8 . 1/11/2007
Another great chapter. I liked the concept of the seminar, that was clever. I have been waiting for Tony to smack Gibbs that was also great. By the way, thank you for the review replies I have just started getting the fanfic emails a couple days ago:) That's really nice of you to take the time to reply to your fans...yes I said it "fans":):)