Reviews for Simply Unspoken
Angel of Pandemonium chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
love this story
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
"Your dog moves faster than you Kiba." I died. Lmfao! They're a rare pairing indeed but it's very easy to start liking something if it's written well enough. I'm sold!
emmacave chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Great story, it's an unusual couple but I like it. Your portrayal of the characters is very interesting and this is definitely my favorite Kiba Hanabi story
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This story was great! It was actually believable and I loved hearing how Kiba was the one to help someone out. He's always portrayed as so gruff and impetuous that you never really see his soft side, unless he's conversing with Hinata. But her sister? That's so unexpected and usually I would wonder how this couple would work, but you definitely convinced me that any couple can work with the right author weaving the story. Great job!
VixenOfMeiraz chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Great story! Could you please write more of KibaxHanabi?
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
this was good
Serratia marcescens chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This, in my opinion is the perfect KibaHanabi story that makes the other ones acceptable. Beautifully written, about two strong people who shows the world that marriage isn't everything. Truly a wonderful story.

-WhereDidMyPenNameGo
LadyRen5 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
You write so beautifully. I loved it!
math music reading chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Beautiful.
sunlightkisses chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Cute, lovely and a good read. This story is to blame for my current KibaHanabi obsession. Seriously, I think this fic is making that pairing more popular by that second :) Any more stories with this pairing will be greatly appreciated by many .. :)

Great job !
Zwei Shonagon chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
What a queer but interesting pairing... and it's not the first time I've seen it. But this is probably it's best interpretation...

Lots of love,

aixyutin
mewantpancake chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Cute, and love the format, but doesn't Hinata like Naruto, but Shino x Hinata is cute too x3
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
THIS IS MY 2ND OR 3RD FAV PAIRING I LO0VE THE STORY!
KayeFi chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
This is a really good fanfiction. Plus, I'm in love with KibaHanabi. But there aren't enough fics on them out there. If you ever have any spare time, write another one.
Athena's Wisdom90 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Gah, I just love KibaHanabi! Such adorable moments, I love this! Great job, I would die laughing if it actually happened... that'd be just great. XD Awesome job!