Reviews for Break Down
ninjageisha chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
That was a great story I really like it Bella did have to live with her choices sometime
Thata chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Hi there, Annie!

What a GREAT story you've got there!

I think I have never read such a said fanfic until now! There are truly amazing angst fics out there, but yours was the very first one to actually make tears come from my eyes (and I really do not cry much, in fact)!

Congratulation for your amazing talent!

Keep going!

Kisses from Brazil!

HappilyEverAfter7 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
About 6 stories have made me cry before. And I have never cried so much, and for so long for any other story than this. Bravo. Simply incredible.
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
oh this is so sad! really really good, really really sad. i love it
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Oh my gosh...this was so good. Very well written adn sad. It's just so great! Good, good job!
hollisterchick chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
OMG! That story was amazing! I cried but when you cry in a story that means it is really good! Like I said before you are really good. Hey, when do you think you are going to post the 8th chapter in Midnight Waltz?
rcaqua chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Oh, wow. This is just...gorgeous. I so wish SMeyer had done this. Great job!
Britt01 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Wow - beautifully done. I actually have tears running down my face. Happily ever after is a nice idea, but life (or nonlife, as it may be), just doesn't work that way. You've shown part of Bella's sacrifice here. I've always felt so badly for Jake. Even if in BD canon he now is happy, we the readers have pretty much always known him to be the beloved & torn best friend. I've always found the Bella/Jacob relationship to be one of the most interesting - not in a romantic sense - but in the sense of how do you live your life to be happy without avoidably or unavoidably hurting others that you love. *That* is reality. And I think you have captured it beautifully here - how deep their friendship really was. For one wonderful thing, there is always the sacrifice of something else to deal with. And you left the ending beautifully imperfect, not resolved, but respectful of the pain of reality, without going overboard. Nicely done.
huffpuff94 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
NO! *cries*

Yes, I am actually crying. I don't want Jake to die!

Jake-haters suck! Jake is awesome! I think my heart will break if Jake dies. I couldn't bear it
novinha42 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I liked the story, but I have a small nit pick: Hallelujah was covered by Rufus Wainwright, it was *not* written by him or even originally performed by him.
AwesomeFanfictionLover chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
This is the first story in a while where I found myself bawling.

Wow.

What a heart breaker.
Rio chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I actually cried. Tears ran down my face, it was so sad when they pulled her away from his body.

God. I never want to feel that pain while reading again. Gah.

That was amazing. You are a fantastic author.
DQRC chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Agreed agreed agreed! I'm fed up of authors just skating over the negative consequences of Bella's choice to become a vampire. Excellent fic, it's like a breath of fresh air!
The Real Blue Eyed Demon chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
This is the most heart breaking thing I have ever read.
Olisa chapter 1 . 3/23/2008