Reviews for Break Down
Olisa chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Ow. My heart hurts. :(
haileynicole chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Almost made me cry, which is hard to do. This is what I think would realistically happen in the series, tho it probably wont. Very good!
Rory4 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
When you had Jacob reminiscing about the past, that's when I started to get all teary. I have to say that I'm a fan of BellaxJacob, and after reading the last book where the two confessed their feelings for each other and all the turmoil that followed after that, this one-shot just brought all of that home. The eventual reality of Bella's choice, of all she lost and will eventually lose. You did a really beautiful job with this. It was very moving, and seriously well written. Sigh. You broke my heart all over again for these two, lol.

-Rory4
xxtwilight chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Made me cry. Again, your writing style is beautiful. I'm not a fan of Jacob, but there is definitely a connection there.
xoVanilla-Bean chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Oh my God. This was positively amazing! It brought tears to my eyes.

I'm so glad that I found this story, because it was just great, and you write beautifully! Plus, I love the realistic-ness of it. And no matter what, she won't completely live "happily-ever-after".

Haha, those cliches drive me insane, too. :P

Jacob needs more support. I hate all of the hatred fics. :( I really grew attached to him. :)

But again, wonderful, wonderful fic. I love it.

Keep writing! :D
VictoriaOke chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
awe.

i actually really like this.

it's so sad, though.

but, yeah, it's the reality of it. eventually, everyone she loved in the mortal world will die. :-(
lil-devil11491 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
i really like it! it's both sad and happy, and just really real! i agree that bella's life isn't gonna be all flowers and pink fluffy bunnies, and i like how you wrote that here... it's really fabulous!

-lildevil-
LM22102 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Oh GOD. That was HEARTBREAKING. I am trying my damnest not to spill tears, and calm my throat. AH!

I'm too baffled to write anything proper just to say that it moved me. I'm listening to A Fine Frenzy's ALMOST LOVER song. I highly recommend it while reading this. Put it on repeat. Seriously.
Holly chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Hey, I liked the story. But just wanted to add that I'm pretty positive that the quote at the top of the page is from Hallelujah, by Leonard Cohen. Maybe Rufus covered it?
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Oh god, I'm crying right now. Poor Poor Jake. And Bella should realize that Edward won't give her the best happy ending. I love your stories, they always can make you relize the realities for Bella becoming a vampire. And I agree with you on Jacob-haters and cliches on happily ever after stories for Edward and Bella.
TeenyMartini chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Wow... I'm still crying

that was very sad but written excellently

I agree with you about the ridiculous number of Jacob-hating fanfics

I believe that Bella and Edward are meant for each other

but I still love Jacob.

This is hands down the best fanfic about the consequences Bella will face.

*is off to add story to favs*
tongue tied 16 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
This is one of the most beautifully written fan fics I have ever come across. I can only wish that one day my Jacob fanfics will hold that kind of magic. And you are right, that is an extreemly likely possibility Bella could face after becoming a vampire. That story made me cry . . .
welsee chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Oh, my god- pure relief! Thank you for saving me from the endless expanse of happily ever after- this is just what I've been feeling recently. You're a great writer.
Twilight lover chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
OMG! I was tearing up at the end of this! It's amazing! I LOVED IT! You're right!Why does everyone hate Jacob? I personally love him. He saved Bella and he deserves so much more than he is given! Personally, I like jake almost more than Edward! A great Jacob story(still EdwardXBella, But almost a JXB story) is :

Try it on Your Piano
RofS chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Very good - I'm actually crying now. *sigh* Ow... my eyes hurt... they always hurt when I cry.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »