Reviews for Break Down
Indecisive Mind chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
"I also I wrote this in response to the alarming number of and now clich├ęd 'Bella lives happily ever after with Edward' stories."

Yes! I agree with you. I admit that yeah, fics like that are okay sometimes, if written well, but at other times I just really want to find a more...realistic fic, I guess, where there are bad things that go along with the good. Actions have consequences, after all.

Jacob deserves more love. :)
OoZolaoO chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
-sniff-

It's so sad...yet beautiful. If I wasn't at school I'd be crying. This is one of the sweetest, most touching things I've read in a long time.

~Zola
Bangle Meister chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Really good Anjuli! sobs... And you're right, there's no such thing as happy-ever-afters. There's always problems

Manda
not done baking chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
This was pretty good, read rather fast though... and I wouldn't really consider it B/J...
Kissa1 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
This was really really good. I loved it!
VintageLyre chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
That was so good, and so sad! Poor Bella...
ae1992 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Wow. This story was AMAZING!

I very much agree. Not all fanfic stories can have happy endings. We all really needed to be reminded of the fact that Bella knew what the consequences to her choice was.

Excellent job:)
Shigutsu of the Woods chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Aw...this is great. I'm glad to see that there are people out in the world who understand that "Happily Ever After" isn't always what it claims to be. I hope you do a short in this area about Bella dealing with her mother and father's death's.
wendilyn chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Love it! You pay such great attention to details, and you paint such beautiful pictures. It is truely a pleasure to read your work. There's a level of artistry in your work that just makes me smile! And who could hate Jacob? That's just rediculous! I love that kid.

Thanks!
Madison chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
gah this was truly amazing!
MuslimBarbie chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Okay, I am not a huge fan of Jacob, but I do agree that the constant Jacob bashing does get annoying. Even thought Bella does not love him the way he would like, she does love him and fans often try to over look that. I'm all for Bella/Edward, but Jacob deserves to have his story too. And you're right, Bella's life wouldn't always be happy after Edward changed her, she will have pain. This is absolutely amazing. One of the best, if not the best, Twilight/New Moon fic I've read.
Bunnisteffi chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Hello Evil Rabbit! Guess I'm a cousin, of sorts, to you. BUNNIsteffi. Evil RABBIT. Caught the drift? Hahas. This is a sadly beautiful, unusual story. I'm glad I read it. I'm getting sick of reading the 'Happily ever afters', too.
jam2019 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
that was absolutely stunning and i completely agree with what you said about Bella...it's about time someone saw that they're are consequences for being with Edward. thanks for sharing.
Clarissa chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
wowowe.

i can't think of any intelligent thing to say.

i have never been struck with such emotion before from reading a story. that was truly beautiful.

absolutely amazing. email me!
forevermagik chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Very nice. I enjoyed reading it.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »