Reviews for Solace
auctavia1228 chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Well? You have my interest peeked, now what are you going to do? You can't just leave it like that. I hope at some point you come back to this and finish it. I have my doubts, but I'll keep an eye out for something new anyways.
artseblis chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Only 10 reviews because the readers of this story were too tensed up and incoherent from the suspense. Hope you will continue this story, which reads so much like an urban fantasy.
SelenaWolf chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
ooh! Interesting! And unique! What's going on/what's gonna happen? Please continue!
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
OMG! I love how you mixed in a little SCRUBS! Again, please tell me you plan on writing more at some point! Cause your stories are just too awesome to abandon!
Geekgirlxo chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
Ack! Please update, I want to know what's going on please please! 3
Princess lost in darkness chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
where is the rest of it
Princess of the Fae chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
What happens next in this one?
Helena Desjardins chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
Say, man, where's the rest? Blurg! Perhaps you'll consider revisiting this story after a year's hiatus. I hope so ... I love seeing all my favorite scrubs alongside my beloved Sarah and Jareth! I'm adding this to my story alert list just in case. You should totally use The Todd for comic relief. (That's what she said.)
Helena Desjardins chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
I'm sure Sarah's in good hands at Sacred Heart. Where's Janitor?
Kantama chapter 3 . 10/20/2007
Update soon? Please? I can't live without knowing what happened to Sarah and Nayna and not knowing if someone managed to kick that nasty thing with the teeth!
LM22102 chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
Okay. I'm tired. It's late night, err, early morning perhaps. Besides my stating that this is indeed a well written, and original story, I can only be a fangirl and go 'SQUEE! OMGAWDS, UPDATES PLZKTHNX!'

I also like the subtle Scrubs. I didn't notice it until Turk came in. :D

Well wishes, and please reply stating your status on this story.
Spirit of the Sky chapter 3 . 4/4/2007
Love it! I can't wait to see what happens next!

TTFN

Spirit of the Sky
midevilfreako chapter 3 . 4/4/2007
Please continue! i love it!

can't wait 'til next chapter
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
Update update update! Ple!
MarieDulongcre chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
Very good. Can't wait for the next chapter