Reviews for Uneven Odds
Hidari chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
This is really good. I'm trying not to think about the first chapter coz i don't want to see it end that way.
a lilmatchgirl chapter 8 . 6/14/2009
Not logged in at the moment, but I love these... your stories are all so very well thought out and presented. Love the crossovers, and all the plots. *_* Even though you might not be in the fandom anymore, I just wanted to thank you for writing this. :)
TrisakAminawn chapter 8 . 5/29/2008
You're writing a definite AU here, with personality slides, but I think you must feel more comfortable that way, or something, based on Psychic!Kenshin. Written well enough that I don't mind, even though whoever's perspective you're writing from they seem to think about the same way. You're funny. I do like the flash camera. Kuwabara would not think of gassing the building with everyone in it. Kuwabara is a basically nice guy. The bees were Sherlock Holmes. I think the last time I reviewed this story I blew the entire Three Kings arc, so my reviewing rep can only get better from here.

I am going to bed.
grayangle chapter 8 . 9/12/2007
Sorry that it took me so long to check for an update. Sato going by skull size for possible intelligence is classical and agreed apon by science at large. But you are right Sato has just marked him self as a target. Most people don't like being called stupid and with demons that can fit in your hand, there are so many beings that want to hurt him now. Is the Military going to deal with super worm? And what are they going to find when they get in there?

More please.
grayangle chapter 7 . 7/19/2007
Dead demons to American automatic weapons fire, almost all is right with the world. An fun chapter with an unexpected end. More please.
The Amazing Kitty Ninja chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
Great job! What really caught me off guard, though, is the fact that my name is Stephanie and I have a toyota! I know, totally random...but I found it rather ironic. I can't wait to read more :)
grayangle chapter 6 . 5/13/2007
I am glad to be of help. Well it sounds like the next chapter will be filled with action and adventure. Should be fun. More please.
borderline-mary chapter 5 . 4/4/2007
I really like where this is going. It seems like you're very detail-oriented, and you present information in just the right balance to keep the readers' interest and set up all your necessary plot elements.

In other words, you win. Please post again soon.
grayangle chapter 5 . 4/1/2007
It seems that more players are preparing to come on the stage. Each bringing their own flare and style to the production. Each with their own set of props and fellows. Will their roles be large or small? Who is to say, we just have to wait and see.

It seems that the wheels are now beginning to turn and the story can finally get started. You might not be in to groveling but I will if I can get what I want and that is another marvelous chapter like this one. More please.
borderline-mary chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Yack. It's been a while since I read anything this dark. It's fascinating, however, and while I don't have time to read more of it just now, I'll be returning once I do.
grayangle chapter 4 . 3/2/2007
The report from North America considered as Junk mail? Well what should you expected from a little dictator of spirit world. More please.
grayangle chapter 3 . 1/30/2007
Did you know that Sting Theory also talks about paralle dimenions? Anyway another well done chapter. Now then I wonder were the research about the tri-dimetions came from? During the Dark Tournament Sakyo did setup the hole thing so that he would make enough money to build a gateway between the Human and Demon world using Science. Scientist being who they are love showing off how smart they are or just HAVE to tell the world what they have found. So I have to wonder, how have the good Doctor come to his equations and who might find a use for them. I remember some one got a really high award in science with his and his partners work on using a strong localized of gravity to open a path way to subspace and us it as a possible FTL system. I just forgotten the name of the article. Anyway more please, as always my fair maiden.
grayangle chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
Well little miss Reporter is shocked. But Proto-Japanese in Arizona? I know that these people are not going to take a big part in the story but please tell me the linguist is wrong. I like what you got. Even though its not the main story it is well writen and makes me wait to read more. And More is what I would like if you could be so kind to provide.
TrisakAminawn chapter 2 . 1/3/2007
Hah, the site is finally letting me lodge a review! Since it deleted the last few I typed and tried to send, I'm not investing too much of my life in this one...

That was excellent. You spent so much time on the character and situation that I dearly hope they're going to be hanging around. The weakest place, I think, is Persis' character. Archeologists found demons, hm? And unlike the Black Book Club, they're broadcasting. The proto-Japanese linguistic connection was a nice touch. And this is all going to lead to the world ending.

Kobayashi-maru? ...Wrath of Khan. Facing death. I sincerely hope this is a gag and not an omen. Could be both.
grayangle chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Since the end is so very vidly covered, I started to tir up, all thats left is the beginning. But it would be such a long time then untill we find out how the other dimentions faired. O well that just how life is. More please.