Reviews for One Love, One Hate
echosong258 chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
interesting plot. making BB the demon/dark angel and Raven the mortal. haven't read one like yours before.
Wording and sentence structure is pretty good too.
I would like to see how this continues.
hi chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
please finish story ... i like it ... kind of alot.
piratechicka chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
Hmm intresting story, hope to see more. I'd like to see what direction you're taking this, and it reminds me a bit of a book that I once read... can't rememeber the name though-sadly.
Denalien chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Ok,..growse!
rain and ashes chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
Story is very interesting can't wait for update
Raven in the Dark chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
you know?... this stiry was sctually great, i have no idea why a person with such great talent wouldn't want to continue with such a good thing.
Black Raven 13 chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
I love the story! You need to make more chapters! But I really hate it when people cuss. Please don't put anymore cussing! It just ruins the whole story.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
Interesting. And realistic as far as the interactions go. I truly look forward to your next post.
Kirby and Jordan chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
“I must bite your neck and let venom flow through your veins.”

oh okay ill go -smiles-
Xipz chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
This story has real potential. It is a bit rushed. And Raven seems out of character. The story needs a bit more back bone and structure.

I hope I have helped in some way. If this review has made you angry in any way I am sorry. (Tell you the truth, if I had one of these I would be slightly offended.)

Keep On Writing

Zip-a-dee-do-da
uninterestingpenname chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
woah. that was..wierd. i mean that in the best of all possible ways too. it's very sudden, which i like, no time wasted on introducing characters who we already know. and it was cool too, how it started with her thinking is it even possible to love.

and the quote, shakespeare? romeo and juliet? i've read that a billion and a half times and i love it.

i love it, but i do have one question, why does he have black wings? he's green. well it was cool, i love the description of him, and i love how raven reacts to him saying he wants to marry her.
beautifulpurpleflame chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
Very... interesting. I think it's a little racey for a T rating. I would suggest changing it to M. But, again, that's just a suggestion. Can't wait to see what happens next!

-beautifulpurpleflame
Moriah51 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Good start and I dont mean to be negative but its kind of pointless like the begining: Im gonna bite you to get married to you. I think you need to gosomewhere with it. But still pretty good start.