Reviews for Time Falls Away
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Are you going to update on this because j noticed that the last time you updates was 5 years ago please continue
icklebrina chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
oh no!

This is unfinished! GAH! How could you leave it here? Max and Alec haven't even had a chance to have a conversation yet! Please, I know it's been ages, but... please can you finish it?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
OMG, you can't stop it there!

Questions were being answered, Dean/Alec finally wakes up and gets the opportunity to play hero.

So are the Familiars like the YED children then in this story?

I can't wait for Dean/Alec to come to the rescue for Sam and Max! I really like that he sees them as the only 'things' he has left.

PLEASE update in the future!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Don't know why I never reviewed after the first chapter but here it goes.

I really like it in Dean's POV since you get both worlds explained.

I thought it was pretty silly of Max to intervene in the figth the way she did because well, if Dean hadn't noticed her, she'd have no head at this point.
Guiltypleasures exposed chapter 9 . 12/10/2010
Okay you actually HAVE to finish this! I now live for this story! The best DA SPN crossover EVER! D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I'm getting the impression that Alec and Dean are the same guy in this one. Is it? (I guess I just have to continue ;D)
riptrainer chapter 9 . 6/8/2010
Okay i love this story, but please could you finish it, by how Alecc saves Max and Sam from the evil White. Love it keep up with the great work.
PL-LovesDAandSPNForever946 chapter 9 . 3/7/2010
Are you planning of finishing this story anytime soon? I Love the story so far and look forward to seeing Max and Alec/Dean reunited. They're not very many stories out there like this one. I'll be waiting!
Tvnut loves CM Punk chapter 8 . 1/27/2010
do you ever intend on finishing this? its very good!
Tvnut loves CM Punk chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
GAH WHY DID YOU STOP POSTING?
HaydenBlossom chapter 9 . 11/14/2008
PLEASE continue!

and let max and dean/alec/494 get together right away!
swfap88 chapter 9 . 7/31/2008
I really like this Story

please Update Soon
The-Despondent-Insomniac chapter 9 . 7/26/2008
hey when are you gonna update this fic? youve not added to it in over a year, i really like this story and i want to read more so please start updating again

PLEASE!
Tinca chapter 9 . 5/15/2008
Its such a pity that u stopped updating at this point... really its enough to kill a reader ;)

Anyways i love how u connected the lose ends of the different shows. Its all very thought through and has the most credible explanations out of all xovers between supernatural and DA i've read so far.(and i can tell u i've been looking everywhere for them)

aside from that ur style rocks, because usually i cant stand it when a fanfic is written with the POV perspective. But u really manage to combine it with the 3rd person perspective perfectly. great job!

I really hope u'll decide to continue writing this great piece. Just don't get down because there r fewer reviews then in other pure DA or Supernatural fanfics.. i think the fandom is simply smaller when both shows get involved.

Tinca
iluvaqt chapter 9 . 1/28/2008
Those relatives have been hanging around a long time. jk. I hope there's more to this soon. We're seriously lacking in DA/SPN fic. I 'm really enjoying the story and the characterizations. Please don't give up on this.