Reviews for Just a Bunch of Hocus Pocus
guest chapter 2 . 10/26
It's a really great story but isn't Sarah supposed to be the idiot in of the group, not covenant Sarah I mean Sarah Sanderson
RockaRosalie chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
gd i love hocus pocus and covenant
STOLENHEART21 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Please write more i love this story so far and i would love to find out what happens to tyler and chase. Please please please write more!
brookiwinchester chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
more more i need more lol
The Phoenix Falls chapter 3 . 9/24/2007

Really really good. Loved Hocus Pocus as a kid, love Covenant now, HATE SARAH!

mia-dcwut-09 chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
very nice fic and way to go tyler nice way of using chase's crush on him against him cant wait for more
blazingfire03 chapter 3 . 7/19/2007
oh i just decided to give this story a try and read it and loved it! i really want to know what happens next and am happy that tyler is a main character in this!

update soon please:)
Mother of Ducklings chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
Alright. You've convinced me. I'm joining the Tyler/Chase shippers. Seriously, I never would have thought of them together if it weren't for your fiction; you just write them so well. Gah. Kudos again _
Marcus1233 chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
Welcome back. A bit patchy but I like how it turned out. All in all. Not a disappoinment.
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
awesome covenant and hucus pocus story mix. cant wait till the next update. hope u do soon.
Gabwr chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
Great chapter. Chase and Sarah are hilarious. I'm happy you updated. I can't wait to read more.
skysgirlforever chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
YAYAY! YOU UPDATED!:) yay Allison and Max saved Tyler! Can't waite for more.
monchy08 chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
hm... i say that this is nice. hehehehe... update soon.
Eshlyn Kar chapter 2 . 2/6/2007
oh man i love both of those movies! interested to see where u go with thise, keep it goin.

Ebony Cassandra selene Riddle chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
I love it and you must update soon