Reviews for Sacred Stones: The Parody
Kusabi Makabe chapter 19 . 3/11/2007
I guess stripping is one way to stay alive...XD I wonder if that blast killed Valter? Probably not, knowing villains' annoying tendency to stay alive, but still...oh, and the scenes with Ewan and Saleh were hilarious. In a weird way, I can actually see Saleh working at a diner. _ Nice work!
Numdenu chapter 19 . 3/10/2007
Poor Gerik, all in his briefs. I betchya his armor class suffered.

Meh, I play Everquest and Vanguard.

The Pegasus Knights...wonderful, wonderful.
UltimateTactitian chapter 18 . 3/1/2007
what rhymes with terribleness? "When will people understand my life's unbearableness?" that co;uld have completed marisa's poem
Kusabi Makabe chapter 18 . 2/25/2007
Wow. That guy brings new meaning to Cheap Boss. I would SO use cheat codes on that guy. _ Nice chapter, as usual; Marisa and Myrrh's situation was hilarious! Gotta love crazy dragon girls.
Numdenu chapter 18 . 2/25/2007
Dude...both Rennac and Marisa hate their lives...I sense a crack pairing...

*sings* Wel...Kyle's mom's a bitch! She's a big fat bitch! She's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world! *cough* ...Sorry...no idea where the South Park came from.

But I'm gonna be using that in my parody. No touch.
UltimateTactitian chapter 17 . 2/22/2007
I love the thing between Ross, Franz, and Amelia! It's genius.
Numdenu chapter 17 . 2/16/2007
Wow, randomness. Me likes.

And...I'm almost done with the next chap of my own parody. It's long. Like your chaps.
Kusabi Makabe chapter 17 . 2/15/2007
I think Ephie-poo has a dark future ahead of him. :) I have to say, that was an interesting spin on recruiting Amelia. I like it!

Random Note: My friend gave Amelia Metis' Tome when she was a level one trainee...she ended up capping strength, speed, skill, and luck, and she had really high everything else. _

Nice chapter! I'm interested to see what happens with this ghost...
Numdenu chapter 16 . 2/13/2007
CLIFFHANGER ZOMG!

...And exactly which pairing are you going for? I mean, Is Eirika gonna end up with Seth or Innes? Or, for some mysterious reason, Lyon?

Wow, the Dark Stone works like a laptop...thaz kewl. Does Lyon write fanfics?

Or am I misinterpreting that?
Astral Sage chapter 16 . 2/12/2007
This is the perfect fic to have a very hillarious. I'm looking for more twists.

P.S. This chapter have reminded me why I always promote Neimi to a Ranger (Sensitive Archer Swords future cases of a stabbed Colm).
Wii Master chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Gotta say, really liked the first chapter. If the rest is as good, as I'm sure it is, then I'd have to say you have a great fic here. I'll do a real review when I'm done with the whole thing.
Kusabi Makabe chapter 16 . 2/11/2007
I wonder how Gerik and company will end up with one of the twins? The love triangle crackked me up once again, as well as the rolling pin. _
Calebh124 chapter 15 . 2/6/2007
ok i just read all 15 chapters and I like it... a lot. The story is very funny, I love Myrrh in this, she's evil
Numdenu chapter 15 . 2/5/2007
WHOO! This is wonderfully written! Do you have any other humor stories?

And...who's Eirika paired with, exactly? She's grinning wickedly at Seth, but then goes ranting about Lyon...gah.

Speaking of, loved that "God" thing.
Kusabi Makabe chapter 15 . 2/3/2007
Wow. Tana's not as sweet as she used to be. _ Nice chapter! I loved Lute, as usual, and Myrrh versus monarch. I'm interested to see how everything works out with the split...

Update!