Reviews for Night Whispers
Scarlett Raine chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
That was absolutely amazing. Erik was completely and utterly in character. It felt like those thoughts were taken straight from his mind- his self-loathing and obsession with Christine. Great job!
debkay chapter 7 . 3/1/2009
Wow - absolutely incredible writing! Such expressive words you write, such pain from Erik. I love how he realized that it was He who was being teased by Christine-not Rauol.

What a gift you have for writing - I've read all your POTO stories and hope you write more!
Rhythmrains chapter 7 . 1/13/2009
You haven't updated this in a very long time, I read this a few months ago and loved it. But I won't give up hope, please update! Please pretty please, this is really good, it deserves to be completed.
Madhatter45 chapter 7 . 1/22/2008
NO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O ERIK! *Tear* Why do all the good ones go bad...lol. Great job hope you finish. It would be cool if you took a turn on the story though and ended Christine with Erik just cause I think you could make a really good "living wife" story.
Madhatter45 chapter 6 . 1/22/2008
Erik's in perfect character great job!
Madhatter45 chapter 3 . 1/22/2008
Totally awesome!
Madhatter45 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Bravo! Great start!
Madhatter45 chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
Awesome
Truth Questor chapter 7 . 7/23/2007
Ah... Can the king of deception not take some of his own medicine? Erik, you're goin' down! Truth forever!
Truth Questor chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
Aww... Poor Raoul. Here, have a glass of cool water and a box of tissues.

You write the emotions so well, and so true to Leroux. I recently re-read the novel also, and I will most likely read it fairly regularly.
Truth Questor chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
If Erik reveals who he truly is, that will be his downfall. Ah, well... the truth does set free. Lies can't hold you up forever, Erik.
Truth Questor chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
Oh, no! Poor Christine...

Did I tell you that you write very well? Quite... Leroux-esqe.
Truth Questor chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
This is why I love Raoul. He's so... devoted, even facing so much opposition, and he's committed to truth.
Broken-Vow chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
I am currently cheering for you. Your feelings for Raoul are superb! You wrote him as an intelligent, handsome, love-struck young man (because he is!), instead of: "raul wuz going in2 hiz house nd puled out sum chery lip-gloss nd put it on. 'i luv myself!' he laffed. Den Kristine came nd he hit her. she went back 2 eric nd dey had babyz nd lived 2gether 4evr! and raul DIYED!"

*eye twitching*

Erm...sorry about the little rant. I adore Raoul with all my heart, and I'm glad that you share the same opinion! These viginettes are magnificently written, and I look forward to your future work.
Her Royal Nonsense chapter 4 . 4/3/2007
Wow! This was so great! I absolutely adore your writing style, and you write Erik so perfectly. Stunning! I'm looking forward to more!