Reviews for Two Worlds One Love
This is crap. Stop fetishizing Native men. God.
Ahava247 chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
Interesting story. I love the concept, it swept me in. Im a huge fan of the Into the West miniseries and enjoyed reading this romance. In the future though, it would be nice to read a story that was correctly edited since run on sentences are a pain.

(And just a tip: Do some historical research before writing about a historical subject. Reading about the defeat of "custard" was humorous since his name was Custer, not a pudding dessert. Also, the Dakota, Lakota, Nakota peoples are all "Sioux", not separate tribes. The word "Sioux," meaning "little snakes" is the Ojibway name for the tribes of North and South Dakota, an abbreviated form of Nadouessioux. The word is a perversion of Canadian French from NadoĆ¼essioĆ¼ak recorded by the French explorer Jean Nicolet in 1640). ;)
sg1369 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
You need to punctuate. It's really hard to read run-on sentences.
reseda chapter 13 . 2/12/2011
I just found your story and I just couldnt stop reading it. It was absolutely beautiful. I cried so much during the last chapter. I am actually crying as I am writing this. It was so beautiful and sad and heartbreaking. I simply LOVED your story. Thank you. Thank you so much for writing it.
amd77 chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
"...Lakota people. Not to mention the Sioux and the Crow."

Just a tip - research a bit about your subject. Sioux is a misnomer for the Lakota, Dakota and Nakota people. So basically if you say the "Sioux Nation", it's the same as the Lakota's/Dakota etc.

Other than that this is a really cute story. I loved into the west and Eddie Spears (as well as his brother Michael who played Dog Star) is super gorgeous. :)
RWolfe94 chapter 13 . 3/6/2010
I was so excited when I came back to read this story because I had been watching Into the West again and remembered this... so when I did, I was really happy that there were so many chapters added! I actually cried at some parts and I think that your story was amazing!
Duachais Seneschais chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
Owwn! So cute!

Red Lance is was so charming! I would be in heaven! ahahaha

That situation makes me remember Prairie Fire e Five Horses! In a bi of time, she habituate with the inidian way and fall in love with Prairie Fire.
Duachais Seneschais chapter 1 . 5/22/2009

How are you?

I'm sorry about my english, I'm not verry good (but trying haha)

I'm brazilian and, sometimes, look for fictions in different languages.

Realy love Into The West, Indian culture, and I'm a big Eddie Spears' work fan, what make me love de Red Lance character.

Some weeks ago I found you fiction, but, really, have time to read just now, so started today

And what make me fly into the clouds is that your original character's name is Rebecca, justa like me hahahahaha (without one "C")

So, I really have so good expectations about your fiction and the original character's evolution!
Miss Meggie chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
go so far I like it!
The Stitched Ninja chapter 13 . 11/9/2008
*spazes* this story is to GOOD! i loved every moment of it!
Bodo chapter 13 . 9/20/2008
It's beautyfull story. Call me a baby but I cry in the end.
ladyredvelvet chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I stumbled upon your Into The West fanfiction and I am starting to fall head over heels.

The story is growing, I will read on do not worry. I just wanted to say that I will be an avid reader :D

Lady Red
Takerslady chapter 13 . 4/29/2008
Oh no, the ending is so sad. Great ending. :)
Takerslady chapter 12 . 4/29/2008
Oh no, that's so sad. Great chapter, :)
Takerslady chapter 11 . 4/29/2008
They're both thinking too much about death. Great chapter. :)