Reviews for Darkest Knight
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
UPDATE PLZ!
DarkPaladin666 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
shit dude you have to get back to work on this soon. it's too good to let die.
fallen-wolfborn chapter 8 . 6/8/2010
This is awesome and not too dark. Its pretty awesome. Tis skill, good sir/madam.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
This is a good story. Please continue. Tai and Sora forever.
Koji-Magnificent Destruction chapter 9 . 1/6/2009
Hurry and do more! I,m getting Impatiant. it a good story!
davidorr chapter 9 . 11/1/2008
this a good story
YukiGaAruAi 0 CourageousLove 0 chapter 9 . 3/12/2008
... ? that last part was kinda weird, but put the real one out soon
Lord Pata chapter 8 . 3/12/2008
Okay I decided to give my two cents about this chapter

it was pretty good but how is that Angewomon lost to LadyDevimon? o.O

Well then again the same happened in 02, she had to go Sylphimon to defeat her thing I didn't found with much sense considering she as Angewomon defeated her on 01 :P

But NeoDevimon sure taunted Angemon bad also why you didn't digivolved him to MagnaAngemon? I mean if Gatomon could reach Angewomon who is ultimate then Angemon could have reached MagnaAngemon.

It seemed to me you didn't do it to put him weak or something but well at least he didn't was the only one defeated since Angewomon lost too.
l'ange-de-feu chapter 8 . 12/27/2007
ITZ SO GREAT! I LOVE IT! BUT...MORE TAIORA PLEASES. PLEASE. PLEASE. matt is out of the way now so...taiora all the way.
YukiGaAruAi 0 CourageousLove 0 chapter 8 . 12/26/2007
...T.T... PLZ! update soon~...
Courage Sun chapter 8 . 12/25/2007
AH! This chapter was so cool! I'm liking the SoraxTaixMimi secret coupling that's forming, I can already fortell some drama that's gonna form rom that _. YAY! haha. PLZ UPDATE SOON! I can't wait!

Happy Holidays!

~*CS*~
Raykou-Kun chapter 8 . 12/25/2007
Its great that you updated can't wait for the next chatper. Update soon!
Player Zero chapter 7 . 11/4/2007
Nice! Update Soon!
YukiGaAruAi 0 CourageousLove 0 chapter 7 . 11/3/2007
a! you have to update more often i must know what happens
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 7 . 11/2/2007
Wow, what a chapter! You're skills are definitely getting better as time goes on. I wonder how Sora's going to deal with caring for a child she isn't even pregnant with yet AND dealing with possibly losing Tai all over again. Now that the Nightmare Soldiers have shown up and made lunch meat out of Agumon and Guilmon, how will the Digidestined fight them? Here's hoping for a new chapter soon!