Reviews for What do you mean by that?
evilbeans chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
OMG, i was reminded of family guy.
evilbeans chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I LOVE that game. My cousin and I watched an episode of it late at night, and our lines were, "Do you want a piece of me?" "I don't think so!" and "You remind me of my mother when you do that."
chloeg24 chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
z
chloeg24 chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
I officially was cracking up while reading this because it was so funny! I like the fact you linked the two programs because it worked really well! Please, do another one! :)
memvvd chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
Poor Booth. He dosen't do anything and he gets a beetle put in his coffee.

Serves Sweets right for not helping them out.

Good ending.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
Hodgins put beetles in Booth's coffee? Now, how can he still be alive after that? I expected Booth to shoot him right after spitting the coffee out!

I agree with Booth on this, Hodgins must be deeply disturbed (this is coming from a girl who HATES bugs! I'm not afraid of them, just disgusted!)

Funny ending! Serves Sweets right for being so unhelpful in the situation! Poor Booth!
JynxGirl chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
I just laughed loud enough to make my neighbor thump on the floor!

What's worse: I did that musical in high school...
BxBforever chapter 4 . 9/22/2008
He he hodgins and booth problems
BxBforever chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
o...kay...
MadeOfStars chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
Love to see this one again... Excellent work, fantastic humor and in character too.
allegra1010 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
i love whose line and i love bones, so guess what?, i love these stories!

it's funny how zach and hodgins annoy booth. :)
18lzytwner chapter 4 . 9/20/2008
Ew. Beetles in the coffee. Hodgins has some serious issues to work out. Funny though, very funny.
PurpleKlainer chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
lol :P
HawkAngel XD chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
oh my my!... well that absolutely shut up Sweets... hahahaha really cool, update soon please

HawkAngel
mendenbar chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
I love "Who's Line is it?" bot the American and British versions. Glad you two are back together. And that was a perfect last line.