Reviews for Can't Let Go
Daphmir57 chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
Ooooooo. I likes this Sasuke. Ands remember, don'ts apologize for somethings you enjoyed!
Tyepsalon chapter 8 . 8/9/2010
Omg I want more!
Ivy Moonlit Rose chapter 8 . 6/2/2009
What. No! MORE! You can't just end it like that. T-T. Love the story. There are a few mistakes but that's okay. I understand what you mean. Anyways I will be waiting for more. Keep up the good work.
Michelle chapter 8 . 6/5/2008
T.T What happened to poor neru-kun! lolz, i am not a big fan of NaruGaar i am a bihg fan of Narusasu but i think you should keep NaruGaar! please keep writting!

Michelle
Koibitotedare chapter 8 . 5/17/2008
i thinks you should make longer chapters but otherwise your good. well there are some spelling errors but that happens to everyone cause spell check doesn't pick up everything. but i love the story!
sasugaanejinaru chapter 8 . 2/11/2008
yay good stroy xD gaara xD wahh naruto is soo mean.. playing with his heart but but what about sasuke? so sauske likes naruto? still haha make sasuke jealosu PLZ?
Samauke09 chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
i love it
Samauke09 chapter 4 . 2/8/2008
Samauke09 chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
The only more reason to kick his ass
Samauke09 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Poor naruto, Let me love naruto ill kill sasUKE And naruto and i can be free, Than Sakura is next *Evil grin
windlg chapter 8 . 2/4/2008
update soon
KH2sammie chapter 8 . 2/2/2008
i really love the story great idea but i want to see sasuke get hurt like naruto completley leave him and go off with gaara he deserves it cuz in most fics sasuke is a bastard and nruto always forgets and loves him eternally you know )
cast14 chapter 8 . 2/1/2008
great story i loved it i hope you will update this story soon it will be great this story was very interesting can't wait to find out what will happen next at the club
darkchild chapter 7 . 8/19/2007
Please update as soon as possible_...
Dayxxdreamer chapter 1 . 8/4/2007