Reviews for dothackGU the Parody, volume 1
That Guy chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
You should do a frickin' barrel roll and get back into writing, o' connoisseur of all cheeses. :D

I loved this, and I read it now and then for a laugh. Not too much to object about, besides wanting more. :D
UF Haseo chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
plz lord of cheese, plz continue this fanfic plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

its agony to not see the second chapter

maybe hes a lost one...WAKE UP DAMN IT AND CONTINUE THIS FANFIC
hackerOfTehYaoi26 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
The bishe of death me likey to that was so funny I got cheese puffs every where LOL if you want to befriend me and talk about cheese my real acount is animemaster26 love your work
Arcadia Ryter chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
OMFG! :D CHEESE! Continue, Lord of exotic Cheese, for this fic is hilarious! And it's really similar to the game. I wonder why they didn't think about cheese... Godd job. d . b
Pyro The Harbinger Of Chaos chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Oh that was horrible! do it again! :D
Akumarayne chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I laughed in some parts, but some of it could have been funnier, still a great story. Id like to see you do more.
Takayu chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
XD

OMG!

My eyes were about to pop outta my heafrom trying not to laugh!

Ugh...I feel lightheaded...

But I might feel better if you write another chapter...

:D
OriginalSin1132 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Lawl. Nice job. Everyone loves cheese. If Aura didn't like cheese, then she sucks. Dx Great fic. *Alerted*
Joce chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
rofl XD I think I love you XD

Haseo being obsessed with cheese...

Ovan being obsessed with FPS games... lmao XD

"Should've listened...shouldn'tve done a ... frickin' ...barrel roll..."

XD

I really hope you write more soon, lol

-Joce
Shadow Sora94 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
*rofling* HAHAHAHAHAHA! OH GOD HTIS I HILARIOUS! HAHAHA! When will you update! HAHAHA!
Spanano chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Keep on going, I like the cheese part, and Haseo is one of my beloved bishies, and as all fan girls love to drool about, we like to see them die, and then brought back to life. U hit all targets!
Captain Avery chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
To lazy to log in...beh..But omg I frikken love you! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS OVAN LOOKS LIKE HE'S GOT VASH'S GLASSES! You should put something about Sakisaka in there too, like something along the lines of -cough- I would love you forever.

-The Captain
Kyosuke Ikiharu chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Absolutely Hillarious. This is a great fic just like Dot hack crazy I am hooked to your work. though I have to say if you do another chapter make sure to get piros the third he is funnier than hell to listen to. (sorry for any misspelled words.)
windstrike chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
ROTFL, :) this was hillarious if content like this is what we missed in the first .hack games cause we didn't get parody mode I'm deeply offended. Please continue and now, may the power of cheese be with you.
ki chapter 1 . 12/22/2006