Reviews for Foreshadowed Bismirchment
The ASPCA Pwned Me chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
O_O WUDDAFUCK WAS DAT? a besiberchment on all of the fire emblem characters. The day when a writer like you makes a respectable FE fic then I will EAT MY TEA AND CRUMMPETS WITHOUT THE TEA. Copypasta(COPY AND PASTING) and editing, yum. YOU SUCK. NUFF SAID.
Kuiper Desu chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Naglfar, you are an amazing writer. Keep it up.
Oregano Samurai chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
NO! YOU HAVE NOT WRITTEN A RESPECTABLE FIC YET! THE WORLD WILL NOT EAT THEIR TEA AND CRUMPETS WITHOUT THE TEA YET!

GAH! WHY THE HELL! YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE!
Yunnu chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Did the world implode just because Fado was eating tea and crumpets without the tea? ... Makes no sense.

Confusing, but .. sort of interesting. Better than those Lyon x Gheb fics of yours. :P
Swordmaster-2000 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
It's an in-joke. A very funny one to those in on it as well.

That said, it is a besiberchment on the character of all fire emblem characters. The day when a writer like you makes a respectable Fe fic then I will EAT MY TEA AND CRUMMPETS WITHOUT THE TEA.
Calla Ravenheart chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Interesting.

I am quite confused now.
Wii Master chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Just gotta say: I like it. I didn't really understand it at first, mostly cause I didn't know what a Besmirchthingie was. I'm also too lazy to look it up. But I liked the ending. Wow. Will there be more?
Maybe I'm a Kinkajou chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
FalgarnTheMagnificent chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Hi darkfire. Please try to use more advanced flames next time.

This has a very deep story if only you'd get the meaning.
Lady Nephenee Ranulf chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
...okay, so I didn't get it. However, I have noticed that you have written this in several reviews. Is this meant to be some sort of message to the general FE community? (Small nitpick: it should be FE- Fe is the chemical symbol for iron.) If so, perhaps presenting it in a more edited way would be better. That is, of course, unless your spelling and grammar mistakes are intentional.

Also, what exactly does "besiberchment" mean?
JupponGatana chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
HI NAGGY!

This one was rather short, wasn't it?
Lack Thereof chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
I'm not big on flames, but please take it down and revamp it.

Changes that I , and half of everyone on FF, would like to see:

1. A longer story. Please, two paragraphs? Please tell me you're joking.

2. Grammar, grammar, grammar. Remember each character's dialogue gets their own PARAGRAPH.

3. A more creative idea. Please, this seems like it took no effort whatsoever. Especially the last line.

I agree with the darkfire on it, although I don't like such harsh comments. But darkfire is right, it is completely ridiculous. Now don't flame me for this- feel lucky I bothered to review, as not many would.
Iron's Grasp chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Okay...a little random, but I can take it, as I do a lot of random stuff myself. Pretty weird though... _
Valex chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
This is the best fic I have ever read.

Ever.