Reviews for Kingdom Crossovers
WOULD YOU UPDATE AND PLEASE ADD SIERRA ALREADY? THIS IS OBVIOUSLY THE SAME UNIVERSE WHER ZIM GETS TOGETHER WITH SIERRA, SO WHERE IS SHE?
Guest chapter 21 . 8/21/2015
I know it may take a while to continue this wonderful story, but I want to say thank you.
I forever thankful of you for creating this interesting crossover story, and I really appreciated you for all your hard work. Thank you again.
Cat-Of-Worlds chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
AWSOME. PURE AWSOME. But,when everyone is guessing what's on the paper Zim says:"Totally a SIMILEY-face,"
But,I LOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE it. :D
Cat-Of-Worlds chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
yES YES YES YEEEEEESSSSSS! SOOOOOOOOO GGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD! 333
Rinoreiri chapter 15 . 1/26/2014
Arc Fatigue. Gurren Lagann. To the next chapter. That is all.
Rinoreiri chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
Dear lord... So much lampshading...
So much... So much...
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 21 . 1/2/2014
That was a good update, I can imagine their face when they learn that our favorite disco-villain is there and with his mummy army, because Zim is also building his own army!

Also, the part with Jak, good because I pre-read, so it was good!

I also liked how you describe such an impenetrable fortress the prison is, but is this going to imprison Kamina's spirit? Not at all. Also, nice reference to Igors, they're a really interesting species of Discworld. Keep going!
nightmaster000 chapter 21 . 1/1/2014
Awesome chapter. Nothing like a update from one of my favorite stories to start of the new year.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 20 . 2/1/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter, even if it's a bit demanding to read, especially the parts in which Zim and his gang have to face their worst enemy up to this point: the BUREAUCRACY!

It's amazing how you manage to blend so many races, so many cultures in a single chapter, the world-building of Oddworld is very cool! The city of Oddworld has a vibe of 1984, Zim definitely has things to do there (though I liked how you made him being careful to not being a Migthy Greenie).

How powerful Shenzi, Banzai and Ed are? I guess only time will tell but the ending of their scene was so unexpected that was funny. Keep going!
nightmaster000 chapter 20 . 1/24/2013
Another great chapter. Envy has met up with the hyenas. Zim's group is causing chaos as usually. Wonder when Zim's group will meet Jak and Daxter. What are the Glukkons up to?
nightmaster000 chapter 19 . 12/11/2012
I love this story i really do. It's become one of my top favorites. I look forward to seeing what other crossover's you will bring. Hey how about El Tigre i think that show would fit right in this story.
Mister Don Johnny Cadet Sir chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Your story is the weirdest, craziest, and possibly the ultimate oddball of every single fiction (fan or non) that I have ever read.
That's probably why I am so madly in love with it (in a completely nonSquicky way, I hope).
I've just fallen in love with all the characters you've used and how well you were able to incorporate them in without ruining the story. Sure you would create a completely random Big Lipped Aligator Moment, but it always made me laugh and always impressed me that as sudden as you veered off track, you were able to direct it back to the storyline just as smoothly.
I seriously admire what you've done with Zim and Dib. They're the same, but different. You were able to make them so close in a canon way that doesn't involve the romance-attraction stuff. And their rivalry and random bursts of... well, random earn me chuckles everytime. I also like Calvin and Hobbes, even though I don't know their characters too well.
If anything, the only thing I would prompt you to fix are the scenic changes between Calvin and Hobbs, and Zim. It was really confusing for me to read, because it didn't seem there were any breaks between the two different scenarios.
Also, a little bit of spelling and grammar mistakes, but every author makes them and someone may have directed your attention to them.
Overall, one of the best stories I have ever read. Its just a shame it doesn't get as much attention it deserves. And that wont do. I'll just have to spread the word and advertise.
Btw, I also caught the subtle InuYasha reference xD I'm surprised not many people pointed it out.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 19 . 11/2/2012
Since I already had a preview, it's pretty nice to see it published. As for the aditions, I found interesting that Zim had a glimpsed of the Ebon Dragon, its "WHAT" was a rather interesting reaction because being a being of that power, it must be hard for someone to call its attention.

The part with Jax and Daxter was interesting, setting up the next arc (never played their games, though). As usual, great chapters in quality and length, but I still think the last scene could be rehashed in another occasion, it doesn't really add much, only to tell Oddworld will be the next. Keep going!
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 18 . 8/15/2012
Nice update! The part with Disco Darvogh I had a preview, but it was still interesting to see (silly Darvogh, he doesn't know what a Laffer curve is), setting him for that recurring villain and Paragon is a nice name.

Now they're going to produce more Umbra Eternae, huh? I hope Armstrong knows what he's doing, he's a cool character and him serving as plaintiff was funny.

The people of the town was really mad at Kimblee for such overkill in his prison, to summon a deity to lend a hand in the judgement, but no matter how psycho he is, he still has a sense of honor and it was clear that it wasn't the first time the Vault was used, I wonder which kind of people he and Deidara will find there and, even considering that Wuya won't retrieve him, is it possible to see them in the future? Also, the architecture of the fault was interesting, to say the least, lol.

The villains, ah, yes, Wuya's ensemble. I found some rather interesting, but one thing that called my attention is that I guess the Joker is working with a certain trickster deity, but the Joker is a complete monster and your personal characterization of Loki is that he tends to be an anti-hero. Dzarumazh is also interesting, to tell the truth, it shows how twisted those faes are. Crysophrase is also interesting because you describe quite interestingly the way he uses business and economics as a mean to further their goals (a mercantilist economist said once that 'commerce is warfare through other means'), managing to manipulate a spontaneous market order is quite a feat! Krueger is an interesting addition and working with the Scarecrow makes things interesting. But I guess there's still more people to show up yet.

Ah, the last scene, so that must be the reason the summon earlier was different than expected. Anyway, keep going!
nightmaster000 chapter 18 . 8/13/2012
Awesome chapter loved it. Kimblee and Deidara got what was coming to them. Although i do wonder if we really have seen the last of them. We now know who is in Wuya's inner circle. All in all it look's like what's happen so far is nothing compared to what's coming. One thing's for sure what ever happen's it's going to be good. Can't wait to see what world Zim is going to end up at first.