Reviews for Confessions
Moose Voose chapter 21 . 11/12/2015
This story was beautiful. Half the time I had no idea what was going on, but when I go back on track...it was just really, really sweet.
Mango chapter 21 . 4/13/2015
Oddly enough, I've actually finished reading this despite not knowing what exactly has happened. Up until now. I personally feel that the words are too colourful and the structures are too poetic that I get lost. I had to review things and make connections over and over just to hope that things (finally) make a sense. I get the main idea and the plot- vaguely. Nevertheless, this is your piece of art and I respect that and your wonderful talent but if most readers do not understand what exactly has occured throughout or can not even make a comprehend even a sliver of the poetic proses- then what is the point. I believe that this is my second attempt in reading it and finally finished it as I gave up half-way in my first try.

Then again, it felt rewarding to understand some of the events. Still- it is too blurry.

(Weird enough- I am also aware of the fact that this review is null as it has already been for like what... 7 years already? Funny)

Beautiful piece nonetheless.
Cassandra chapter 21 . 2/11/2015
You need to work on your writing style, it doesn't make much sense
HeagyBaby chapter 21 . 5/20/2014
Honestly...this was confusing. You're a brilliant writer, and your use of metaphor and simile is something to be trifled with, but at times it was just so cluttered. Sometimes so much symbolism can distract from the actual meaning. Your meaning becomes cluttered with fancy words that make the reader confused. I'd like to think that I'm smart enough to comprehend a well written story but more often then not, I had to read your sentences two or three times over to understand the meaning. It's one thing to be a great writer, but it's also another thing to be able to mold it into a form of understanding. Don't get me wrong, this story was a very good read, it's just that it was sometimes very vague and often times confusing. In my opinion, it distracted from my enjoyment of reading, because I had to constantly backtrack and reread just to understand one paragraph. Seeing as this story is complete, this review is probably useless, but I thought I'd still offer my input.

Best Regards,
iNaji
featherpen-princess chapter 21 . 4/19/2014
Year 2014 :) Woohoo I felt happy that I was correct with what I assumed the 8 letters were ehehehe

Even though it's quite confusing, I didn't stop reading this because there's something pushing me to continue and I don't know what maybe it's better if you'll specify who's he or she might be , IDK, maybe that's the thing that confused me on some parts, but then, I tried to understand so I didn't bother anymore.

Good job again! :D
aurora0914 chapter 21 . 2/10/2014
This was... :O.
Your writing style is pretty confusing and vague. It was okay... but at times, I had to stop and figure out what the hell was going on. I hope you go into Neji a bit more.
I wish you'd expanded on their relationship after the problems.
You write in metaphors and similes, which is nice, but... hella confusing.
It was really good, in general. I regret not clicking it earlier. It does make some sense...
but I also wish you went into the ItaHina. It was obvious that Itachi was developing feelings for her. And why didnt she visit him beforehand?
Too many questions.
But it was a good story. I hope to see more of your writing style.
aurora0914 chapter 17 . 2/10/2014
hmm... I think that the sentence
Two hearts had given up: "Let me go"/"Let her go"
Could be improved to this:
To hears had given up: "Let go."
Fher34 chapter 21 . 12/8/2013
All this story was so bittersweetly loveable! :D I admit that in some parts I got lost but I really liked what you did with emotions. :DD
UrbanWonderland chapter 21 . 11/15/2013
This story is so goddamn amazing 3 I absolutely adore your unique writing style. Hinata is pretty ooc but I really love her personality in this story anyways. Love it love it love it! Even when I get a bit confused i find I can't stop reading this because it is so well written. Amazing! 3 Don't ever stop writing. You seemed to lack some confidence in your writing ability which is total bull because you are such a gifted writer 3 don't ever stop writing ;o; i swear i love this so much :) -Matty
chancharan chapter 21 . 4/27/2013
So much feels. I needed this story... Something of depth and substance and character that is rare to find in amateur fictions.

It was tragic for me... Because at the end of the day I realized that I didn't have an equally jaded lover who would need me as much I would need him and that I was also without such a beautiful love enough to save me.

There were a lot of part of the story that were choppy and I wished for a more intensive character profiling but the art in the fiction was spectacular at least.

This is one of the few happy endings I like... I mainly appreciate tragedies... Much of Shakespeare...

I genuinely enjoyed the experience of having read your fiction/s. :)

Have a great day and may you be blessed.
Brickbrain the retarted seal chapter 12 . 2/16/2013
Hadn't it been for the fact that my mind made me all thinky and paniky when I read this then I would've finished this by now! It's a good fic even if I feel depressed and stuff! But I get easily confused about whos PoV it is!
RenjiRulez5986 chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
So many rumors. I actually feel like throwing up
Guest chapter 21 . 11/15/2012
Good story, though at times I felt it lacked a little clarity.
woodlandfairykirk chapter 16 . 9/28/2012
wow... this is amazing(:
Coffee Detective chapter 21 . 9/14/2012
It was a little hard to follow at first, but I grew to love your style of writing, how you kept the reading guessing how and what was happening and who was narrating, and the vocabulary and depth of the story. It was so detailed; there, yet not there, and completely amazing. Everything was written beautifully; epic story prowess. I liked how everyone got a (if not completely, then somewhat) happy ending in the least cliche way possible. You are amazing!