Reviews for Stranded With Kisshu!
ciellia-phantomhive1 chapter 17 . 10/21/2014
wow it was great ! someone recommended this to me and i am excited to read the sequel thanks for making a tokyo mewmew with everyone favorite character kisshu !
Zoeyhanson123 chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Ughhh is it just me or do pai and tart sound like baka's
Guest chapter 17 . 8/10/2014
Wow awesome I love it!
Starrlit chapter 17 . 3/12/2014
Loved it!
SincereDeception chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
Your work is okay, but it is really short and lacks the character's true feelings.
FirBloom chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Why chapters so short? :/

Awesome plot should have awesomely long chapters, and Pai does NOT laugh, he's a zombie

Pai: NO IM NOT!

Everyone else on TMM: YES, YES YOU ARE
Clueless person chapter 17 . 10/10/2013
Yay!
Mew Silver Moon chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
Woohoooo! I LOVE THIS FAN FIC! I'm writing one too, but you stole part of my idea...Ah well...I still have a back up plan. Great story though, I'm cracking up!
KAIRI chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
awesomeness! (if i spelt tht rite)!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
If you'd tie a rope around Kisshu's waist, could you drag him around like a balloon?
Luvyahlopez chapter 17 . 5/17/2013
I like zakuro and pai together much better than lettuce and pai they just work out so much better make a fanfic about them please!
Crystal chapter 17 . 5/9/2013
Nice Story!
Passer-by chapter 17 . 4/26/2013
This was in essence , quite a excellent fanfic, but could've extended the stranded part.
Still, excellent.
bresha chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
It was as good as I could do I loved it!
Just think about it if you could date anyone in this story who would it be for me It's kisshu he is so sweet and willing to date ichigo ichigo you need to love him in the beginning !
KK chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
I loved the fan-fiction! I think it would've been funny if it was them on the island the whole time like the one Jimmy Neutron episode.