Reviews for The Awesome Road Trip of Harry and Xander
Darkestshadow Brightestlight chapter 9 . 7/14
Shame you put it up for adoption, you did awesome and I doubt many can do this story justice.
Luke Dragneel chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
I would like to point out that any anomalistic being like wolf demons wouldn't accept a "unnatural" bonding between two people, as instinctively that serves only to decrease population which means they don't do it. The only time a canine/feline would do something similar would be when establishing the pecking order, which incidentally is why sub's tend to take it anally as it asserts a mental alongside physical domination cause if you can't get them off you then it is clear who is in control.
JonHarper chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Uhmm...I'm sorry, my BS meter went through the roof at the beginning of this chapter. How do Xander and Harry know each other?!
AmandaSingh0 chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
ouran highschool host club
Berry-Twin2 chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
I love your story!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
jgood27 chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
Love this story and can't wait to read more
M chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
BUFFY SUCKS! I really hate her. She'd incredibly self-centered.
mattcun chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
plz write more
tanis19 chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
for anime you could try naruto?
mattcun chapter 7 . 4/23/2011
plz write more of the awesome road trip of harry and xander
Fick Chick chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Scattering ANs in the middle of the text is a VERY terrible thing to do. It totally interrupts the flow of the tale & ruins your readers' ability to lose themselves in your story, which is extremely disconcerting and unpleasant. Besides, most of us are already knowledgeable enough of both universes to know what's cannon & what's AU & I doubt those who don't know really care since knowing doesn't really contribute too much towards enjoying the fic.
knightlygirl chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
Would the people from other cross overs come with them into new ones?

Would they cure the curse or just mess around with Tohru and the rest of the Zodiacs?

Would they help the Spirit detectives against Sensui?

And the Naruto gang against Orochimaru, and Madara?

GO BLEACH! DO RANMA1/2!
Niwaki chapter 7 . 6/17/2010
defintly interesting!
harrylover101 chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
I eagerly look forward to your next post.