Reviews for The Awesome Road Trip of Harry and Xander
mysticmoon1331 chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
fantastic! love the story. i cant wait to read more. please update asap and in the meantime i wish you good luk and no writers block. good luk!
brighteyes343 chapter 7 . 10/19/2009
update soon

love the story
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 7 . 6/6/2009
I hope you update soon
StoryTagger chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
Hmm...this is pretty interesting so far. Totally lacking in the romance department though...and the crossing time stream...loop things are buggin my brain...but it needs a work out anyways. Here's to new chapters...soon...hint hint... :)

Also, for the Xovers:

um, no clue about Fruits Basket, is the show any good?

Sailor Moon...I could work, but you would need a tie-in. Could be left out for a different story later.

Stargate...honestly unless Hermione has some interesting ties to the government, you probably shouldn't mess with this one.

Hellsing...that would be awesome, good luck if you try to fit that one in...course you could simply implement the skills and such instead of the actual story line.

Interesting point, one of the main characters, Alucard...have you noticed yet that it's Dracula spelled backwards?

But if you know how to fit the above in with the story, then cool. It will definitely be interesting to see you pull that off.

Charmed would work, as could Bleach (Lily, James and Sirius, there's a good starting point...Um and since the duo are in Japan, they could always run into Ichigo or one of his group.)

Excel Saga...please if you do, only make it a comedic relief type of thing... or at least save the poor pooch from being Excel's emergency supply...

Ranma...well, since this takes place in Japan too, it would work as well. I'd only add them in if you need some heavy hitters...Beware of Cat Kungfu though...

Honestly, if you are going to do multiple crossovers, pace it out. If the story gets too crowded too quickly you could write yourself into a corner and kill your story.
Morgan Daratrazanoff chapter 7 . 4/18/2009
Great! Update soon!
Sinopa Ariyana chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
Okay I have one and it's even Magic oriented and Harry could learn a more intense magic from this and a rather wicked sense of! to quote my fav character "It seems that the Lord of Nightmares has a rather capricious nature" - Xellos from Slayers... Please look up Slayers? It is an awesome anime and so many different Magical attacks. lol... "Fireball" Lina Inverse. lol! I hope3 you update this soon It's very interesting. Another good anime would be Gundam Wing. Very god one set during AC 195. LOVE IT! 1X2/2X1 LOL! Please update soon?

Ja matte ne

Sakura Maxwell-Minamino

Sakura Chang-Maxwell-Yuy

Hocapontas chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
This story is awesome! I loved the part where Harry and Inuyasha had the talk. But how can he be half demon? The only thing that would explain it would be if one of his parents was a Wolf demon. Please update soon so I won't be confused anymore.
Retse chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
fun-ness :D
Jackanapes chapter 7 . 1/24/2009

I enjoy the crossovers, but hope that you only do a few, for it might become extremely hectic and confusing if a reader hasn't seen or read of any of it. I like that (I'm assuming) Lily was a demon and hope that all goes well.

I can't wait for more,

Reads-way-2-much chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
please update asap
917brat chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
can't wait to see what id going to happen because this is a really good story.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
Firehedgehog chapter 7 . 1/23/2009
loves it
AgRose001 chapter 6 . 12/28/2008
This is good.
Dark God Anubis chapter 6 . 12/5/2008
awsome story so far, cant wait for an update, i do think three is plenty of crossovers to have in a story, but if you add more, please be careful, anyways, i think bleach, fruits basket and Yu Yu Hakusho can easily mesh with what you have, but thats my oppinion, i also feel that Shaman King might be able to fit in there somewhere, but i still ask that you be careful with how you do it.
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »